The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
Electrician: That high. It’s gonna be a challenge even for me for sure. But I don’t think you’d fine a much better diamond dog at breaking electronic security device than me.
Posted Report
Background Pony #3BC8
@boz
(Probably, but he does sometimes leave it at Twilight’s because he comes there every morning and he sometimes leaves it there for her to watch over.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
Electrician: I’ve broke into a human safe(RWBY’s shop) once, I don’t know how big deal among humans these people are exactly but considering they are a space race it’s certainly something. I’ve also reprogrammed a Robotpony made bot recently which is a pertinent experience for your mission since it’s where we go.
You might heard it went wrong but it only went that way when the guy I was working for on this badly wanted to activate all overclocking and performance enhancement function on it. I told him doing that could activate the autonomous decision making functions and that it would override our custom commands. Another guy who wanted to play with fire with potentially intelligent AI.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
OOC: Well we’ll go for convenience.
Twilight: You better get your armor fast and they’ll cut you off from it. * She deploy a magic shield like what her brother do in the corridor the golems are going to come from. *
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Star ight
EJ: Then I better focus…
(Takes him a few seconds to teleport since he’s new to it still)
He went to get his armor then came back beside her
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
Twilight: Are you good to fight?
* The golems emerge in the hall and fire shards of crystal that are blocked by Twilight’s shield for now. Noticing it didn’t work they approach it to slam their crystal fists into it which make it flash with each hits but it still hold on so far. *
@MarauderPilot
OOC: No. Actually I hesitate a little about the last paragraph there. It was suppose to bring on another side story but I’m not sure it could really goes while everything else is going slow. I consider removing it.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Star ight
EJ: I may not have a darn choice, they’re gonna break through eventually, the Changelings did one remember?
(Referring to her brother’s wedding, don’t remember the title)
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
Twilight: Yes. These shields are not even my special Talent like Shining. I’m going to drop it myself and we’ll attack before they do it and have the initiative. Get ready. * She wait for them to have just made another punch and have their arm extended before droping her shield and casting magic bolt at them that did quite little. *
Posted Report
14Fan

Star ight
EJ: Twilight, you can’t fight these guys alone! Unless we both put our powers together…
He maybe had to go to the bathroom but now’s not the time and it was a bit.
Posted Report
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: The potentially intelligent Robotpony made bot overclocked into being autonomous. There was an idea behind it but I’m not sure I want to make it goes on.
@14Fan
OOC: You would have need to visit the crytal empire at some point after it’s destruction to have even seen any of those before.
And precise “combine our powers” Cause by attacking them and expecting you to join in this attack it’s already what she’s going on.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide