The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: No, that’s meant to say Jak didn’t knew anything about internation arm smuggling going on in Arlon. And thought that if there was any, it would have been linked to Corund coup anyway.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: The group she was referring to wasn’t Corund’s black ops?
Anyway I’m tired even if we’re not really late yet so I’m going to go rest on this. Bye.
boz

@14Fan
Caballeron: I’m Caballeron, famous archaeologic sites pillager. And you are about to be a relic of the past yourself. * He pull a machete he was carrying with his mouth to fight. *
Daring Do: We still got this, he have one weapon, we are two.
boz

@14Fan
Caballeron: You mean those guards that never did anything and were stomped by everyone they faced so far? * chuckle * That’s not bragging if it doesn’t make you look good.
boz

@14Fan
Daring Do: Well, he’s kinda right. But his record against me ain’t pretty either so he’s throwing stones in a glass house here.
* Despite her words that likely amused him, she walked on the side to surround him and be in a perfect position. *
boz

@14Fan
Daring Do: Hey, here! * He looks at her and she rub the ground with her wings to launch dust in his eyes. * For once my wings aren’t hurt to fight you. * She charge him. *
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Okay, you?
Well, after reading that, i feel like i should ask if it was a new group at the time, or if largest should be taken with a relatively speaking because the way he phrased it makes it sound like it was fairly small. With how they were involved in affairs in another country, got attention from black operations groups and likely similar things i would have thought they were the local versions of major mob families, triads or yakuza clans.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: It was a new group at the time, Arlon’s high criminality was a consequence of the quick impoverishment that happened after the border was closed which was a recent event. And the level of organization they had was artificially driven up by the professional sent there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide