The Fringe [possible-NSFW Violence]

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Nopenopenopenope  
the thrusters respond in Kind, making his movements, despite lack of Swimming practice graceful and lean.

Merling: “we tested their dodging abilities with torpedoes, even a highly untrained changeling can easily avoid them with this, just Keep in mind, right now our bodies are like snakes more than like ponies, we Need to adjust our behaviour a bit to take full Advantage of that.”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Nopenopenopenope  
Merling: “you said you had forgotten about your merling side completely, that considered you´re doing rather well. okay, test´s over, from here on out you just have to get a proper feel for the suit.”

Suit ai: “calibration complete, i can match your movements better now, sparky.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide