Add "nuling" as an alias for "changedling"

Maonyman
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I wanna go to Equestria
Tbh I’ve never even heard someone call them “changedlings,” from what I’ve seen everyone just calls them “nulings”
Maonyman
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Artist -

I wanna go to Equestria
lol I’m guessing neither of you browse /mlp/ then? After “To Where and Back Again” aired, the term “nuling” was used so much I’m actually kind of amazed it didn’t spread anywhere else. I had to search for Thorax and check the tags on one of his images to find the term “changedling” for the first time.
Maonyman
Artist -

I wanna go to Equestria
Well here’s some proof since I guess you don’t believe me that the term is valid: 300+ results for ‘nulings’ and there’s another 165 for just ‘nuling.’  
It must really be specific to /mlp/ because there’s only 100 results for ‘changedlings’ …and that’s actually more than I expected since I don’t remember ever seeing it. Probably just misread it as “changeling” if I ever did encounter it on /mlp/
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
@Maonyman  
I mean, if you’re suggesting it to alias into “changedling”, I don’t mind, but I’d be against making “nuling” the main tag.  
Some sites use different terminology, fair enough if it’s more common on /mlp/, but I wouldn’t say that means it necessarily has to be used here. The same logic applies to minor pony names, for instance.
Background Pony #12A2
Unless it’s been nuked, it doesn’t look like it was ever a tag here. I don’t care for the idea of creating a tag just so it can be aliased, particularly when it hasn’t been brought up as any sort of concern prior.
Maonyman
Artist -

I wanna go to Equestria
I never meant to imply I wanted “nuling” to be the main tag so maybe I’m using the word “alias” wrong, I just wanted it added as an alternative so if someone searches for “nuling” they get pictures of nulings.

I’d literally never heard the term “changedling” before, so like I said the only way I was able to find what I wanted was to search for a picture of Thorax and then look through the tags just to figure out what y’all called the new changelings.

I might be the first to mention this but I seriously doubt I’m the first to have this confusion, especially if it’s mostly an /mlp/ term since most people that browse /mlp/ never use derpibooru for anything except sharing pics. Besides, if a tag has never been used before, wouldn’t that mean there’s no reason not to make it an alias if there’s a reason for doing so? I seriously don’t understand the push back here, guys.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide