Some background ponies and people keep getting rid of my specific tags

Genki
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

SQUAWK!!!
On my posts and on certain other posts that feature my friend’s character people think it’s right to keep getting rid of the tag even though I am tagging appropriately.

The tag as follows are:

oc:tarnish star  
fallout equestria: falling stars

tarnish star is this pony here  
full  
full

and as follow, she is part of my friend’s story that they named, themself, as Fallout Equestria: Falling Stars.  
Yet someone is going out of their way to delete these tags every turn, time, and again.

How do I make this stop or rather can someone tell these people to stop, this keeps happening even though the person who owns the oc is a close friend! And they delete these tags on MY OWN uploads.
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
Please file a report on one of the images and we’ll take care of it. Reporting rule breaking is not an appropriate use of this forum.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Needs a report.