My image was wrongfully taken down

Bravewind
Artist -

Requests Open!
@lincolnbrewsterfan  
It is a different size, both pixel and file, as well as mirror reflected. I second the statement @lincolnbrewsterfan  
More of my images were removed!
One version small size, one version large size, one version crystallized.

If modifications such as the mentioned and performed reflection are needed, they should be contacted when the image is taken down. I can also second having images taken down without reason, having contact being denied, (seperate cases and one overlapping case), and having to contact staff multiple multiple times, at different times of the day to reach someone different for anything, including a simple, polite, and far more than adequate and courteous response to be achieved. Furthermore I agree, not all staff allow members to proceed with actions when according to the guidelines, even when thoroughly proven and explained, clearly enough that upon reply it shows the point is made and understood.  
Edit needed for names Mildgyth, Damaged, GenericArchangel, I can wholly say I have not encountered this with you, and DerpyWhooves for potentially unnecessary clarification, I don’t have any issues with you (in the case a misunderstanding takes place as you have replied and been replied to above and most likely will view this)
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Bravewind  
No.

If there are two images on the site and they are identical, but one of them is larger and a better file format, we keep the one that is both larger and a better file format - presuming that the larger file wasn’t just a resized image, and assuming that the better file format version wasn’t some mess from a JPG/PNG conversion that resulted in an artifact-laiden mess.

If you want an image in different sizes, we already do that when they are available - click the image itself to see the different sizes that are available, or click the “View” link to see the original file.

And if you want a thumbnail, here’s your thumnail: >>915754s

I can also second having images taken down without reason, having contact being denied, (seperate cases and one overlapping case), and having to contact staff multiple multiple times, at different times of the day to reach someone different for anything, including a simple, polite, and far more than adequate and courteous response to be achieved. Furthermore I agree, not all staff allow members to proceed with actions when according to the guidelines, even when thoroughly proven and explained, clearly enough that upon reply it shows the point is made and understood.

Please come to Support or help in IRC, both of which are available on the Contacts page listed in the footer of the site, and explain whatever it is that you are complaining about - stop vague posting about it on random threads.
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@Derpy Whooves  
Fine. Someone just needs to explain what is going on. I’m tired of having image after image that I did not request to be removed taken down.  
These are all posted for convenience. I don’t believe my Deviantart account will ever be taken down, but if there is an issue and I can’t get back on there, I would be more at ease knowing all of my artwork versions are safe on here, not just a few.

And just to make it clear, I was not the one vague posting (you quoted Bravewind).

Thank you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide