[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
i know i just needed more so i know which one gets more votes so i know the time i will imply would be ok because i have to explain how often they see each other
also my idea is that why Elizabeth became a you know (i can’t say it here it’s a SFW form) was due to not being able to find a good job, or any job due to the time period (yes i know mares can do stuff in the show but this was set in the Victorian era and yes i guess some woman worked but is just way to hard, dangerous or won’t pay well) so she had no choice but to do that job because it pays well, even though she did not want to do it but i ask
should i say she tried to find a job but she was either rejected, she knew it was too risky, and would not pay well, or should i say that she tried to do those jobs but again did not pay well enough to support her mother due to her becoming old and unable to work due to age
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
So uh, a little bit of a storyline for this piece when I was making it…
My non-Artist partner decided to give me some tips to tryout for this one and one of the ones mentioned was to nerf the muzzle size and make it more softer looking compared to what I normally would do & honestly it looks a lot more better if I am honest, definitely something I am going to continue practicing with my Art Style.
I feel like I might need to try and make my Young OCs aka Characters a bit more to improve how they look so that they look more like their age then not. I don’t really have or draw young characters much & WaterColour is one of my first young Filly OCs on my list.
Posted Report
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
ya i was thinking before that she tried her best but could not do it due to the time period so she had no choice but to get the job that she had currently i don’t think it makes her less sympathetic (it was the time period i thought about before ) both ways have the same reason to take care of her mom.
but maybe i can say she tried jobs like candle making or getting leeches (i think that was actually a thing) but of course, her wounds healed maybe i go for jobs she tried that are not that harmful but did not pay well enough for food cloaths or medical stuff.
I’ll go for the second one because it would be more interesting
also, this was the same for my character Matthew when he had to take care of his mom, he was poor and he did get a job in cleaning (if i could remember). Still, he couldn’t afford to work in a factory due to the possibility of getting hurt and if gets hurt then who would take care of his mom?
so Matthew is ok too right? because i already established that long ago
Posted Report
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
ok thanks, i just get worried too much, but i think I’m doing well, i need advice and ok from someone who would know since i want to avoid being cheezy, unrealistic or who knows what.
so maybe i can go every night after work so that Edward can see Elizabeth but hyde has a job too (as a dishwasher at night same for jekyll during the day) so maybe during the weekend night would be best but i hope 2 months of getting to know each other would be enough to fall in love right?
maybe i can add a simple date somewhere to it can develop more before the second date or idk
what do you think is more realistic
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
2 months is a good amount of time to fall in love.
And ever weekend night might be good.
And yeah the dates might be a good idea.
Okay I think these are all good ideas.👍
Posted Report
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
yes maybe the first date might establish hyde feeling like he is fallen in love and Elizabeth too and then a few more days of spending time together at the pub, maybe doing some hobbies then the second date where they kiss and become official
but a question should hyde give gifts like flowers or something she will like based on her interest and when because i thought is unnecessary or maybe at least sometime after they become official.
Posted Report
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
also about Elizabeth’s previous boyfriend (yes she had one)
before i thought he would be gross or too touchy but i get bad thoughts and stuff because i worry too much so i changed the guy to be more of a snob and similar to blueblood because i think it makes more sense
maybe i can say she thinks the pub is not as elegant as the places he goes to (he went there for a review or to see what goes on in places where is not super high class)
he thinks the art is plain or just not as extravagant
he does not pay too much attention to Elizabeth but the reason he is with her is due to her looking elegant but sees that she is not a stuck up in a way of saying
(he does not know he is being a snob he just thinks he is being high class and stuff)
thinks the food looks well dirty (as in the food is not like those high class-tiny food things and the way they are organized looks well messy when is not)
but maybe he said something that makes Elizabeth politely tell him to leave or idk, is hard to figure it out
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Mr100dragon100
I guess flowers don’t necessarily have to be when the two are steady. Maybe if they are experimenting with thw relationship. If done earlier then the first date he wouldbprobably have to emphasize this is just for her hobbies. If on the first date it might be appropraite since it is common for even first dates to have some romance.
@Mr100dragon100
This previous boyfriend is probably not quite the one for her. I hope he doesn’t become jealous of Edward.
Posted Report
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
maybe a nice dinner would be better and once they are official then a few little presents would be nice
also i don’t think the [rivious boyfriend would show up but i do plan some drama again something that would be helpful for Elizabeth in the long run and Edward in a way helps but you’ll see someday what i have planned
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide