Automotive enthusiasts?

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@SubaruAnon  
One of my buddies drives one to and from school and work everyday and he absolutely hates it. He said it’s too slow for him and he would trade it for anything if he could, even a Pontiac Aztec. That’s how bad he hates the damn thing.
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
In fact, an SVX might be my next car if my Outback ever dies/gets wrecked. I’m finding them for less than what I paid for my car.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@SubaruAnon  
Well if you live in Virginia you might be able to get one soon. My buddy’s going to put his up for sale soon since he just sealed the deal on a practically undriven 02 ford excursion
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
Ford Raptor sticker price new. $76,000+  
Ford Raptor average price used. $76,000

I had never seen a pickup truck model retain value so well until I started shopping for one back in 2018.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@FerrariRacerF430  
Those types of vehicles aren’t to popular where I live. The truck I gave my sister is the same configuration but the backseat was never used for anything until i repurposed it a few days ago for her as a gift.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The majority of 2020 Fords and Lincolns collect data from their drivers and sell it to Allstate and Nationwide insurance. How you drive, where you travel, where you shop… all that data is recorded and sold. Goodbye privacy. Hello corporate dystopia.

To be clear, it’s not only Ford doing this. Invading privacy and selling personal data is an industry wide trend. But Ford and Allstate have the gall to claim it’s to save customers money on insurance. They must think we’re stupid.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@ACApenetrator50  
I don’t use Facebook and if this trend continues I won’t buy a newer car. It’s fucked up that companies can spy on people and sell their information without their consent. If they want my information they can pay me for it.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Pomegranates :P
@kleptomage  
I agree fully on that.

How did we even get to this point? Against all basic human instincts.  
It will get even worse once self driving cars come into the scene. The establishments will know(and possibly even control) our every move.

But sadly. Some people support this because PROGRESS!  
Just call it PROGRESS, and you will be able to convince the masses to adopt what would normally be reprehensible ideas.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@kleptomage  
That’s why I mostly drive older vehicles. You know stuff is actually working and your not worried about your touch screen stealing info from you to market stuff to you
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@MagpulPony  
If she does anything to my fords, imma put the stock radio back in to piss her off because I put a sound system in for her and it’s not capable of being wired into the factory head unit. It’s technically still my truck anyways since I gave it to her and she’s still learning how to drive. I’ll sign it in her name when she actually gets her license
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide