Automotive enthusiasts?

RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
Just because they sell trash cars in America doesn’t mean it’s a trash brand in general, worldwide.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RD4590  
The circumstances of Ghosn’s arrest and imprisonment were suspicious. Reading between the lines, I am inclined to believe that Nissan wanted to get rid of Ghosn to retain total Japanese control of their company which was threatened by the deal with Renault. As for fleeing the country, Ghosn was held for months without trial, unable to contact his family, in a country with a 90% conviction rate. He was right to flee Japan when that’s how they thanked him for saving Nissan from bankruptcy.

@RD4590  
I don’t want an R34. They’re not that great anymore.
AzriBoss
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Fennekin The Firefox
Hello there does everypony knows about Proton cars I heard I saw on Youtube of Donut Media of Up To Speed Geely cars
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide