Happy venting thread

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@PonyPon

Coco had that twist I honestly never saw coming.

Or rather, I THOUGHT I saw the twist coming, was disappointed it was so predictable, but then the movie was like “Nope, THAT was just a fake twist to throw you off the real twist!” and I was just blown away.

Excellent movie, would recommend.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
My Dell Vostro 470 mini tower desktop I bought on eBay just arrived. Just got to wait for Windows to finish installing and updating, swap out the power supply and graphics card, and then I’ve got another gaming tower! :D
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a

Well, there’s nothing in the game itself that really points you towards this. Hints, yeah, but they’re things you have to be looking for.

Like beating Chill Penguin gives you the Dash upgrade and the Ice Shot upgrade, and Spark Mandrill is very weak to Ice, so you’d think he’d be next, but his stage is very difficult if you don’t take out the electricity first, which can only be done by beating Storm Eagle first.

It’s both linear, and yet non-linear.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@YetAnotherBrony  
Mega Man games have always used the Rock, paper, scissors method.

X took that and added more a sense of progression with the heart tanks and armor upgrades and with the levels changing based on prior actions. It’s why it’s incredibly popular.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Cyborg_pony  
The first MMX game was awesome and full of little big details like X’s cold breath if he’s low on energy during Chill Penguin’s level.  
Also, I’m now officially a friend with benefits so I’ll be smiling more often. XD  
Life’s good.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I had the most amazing and sexy dream last night. I seduced some kind of anthro fox lady, who I think looked a lot like the chick from Sly Cooper. She was really tsundere to start with, but with a little coaxing I was able to get her to open up, so to speak. I think I had sex with her, too. It felt amazing, like I was really there. It’s hard to explain just how good it felt.

And here come people to tell me I really need a girlfriend.
SuperSupermario24

fluffy sylveon
@Badheart  
Heh, snow is always nice as long as there’s not too much of it.

But given that you said you’ve never even seen it before, I don’t foresee that being an issue.

Really though, a nice, calm, clear day where there’s snow on the ground is one of the most calming things I can think of.
Background Pony #A2DA
Back in 1999 we had a wood stove in our cabin that would heat up the entire place even on the coldest days of winter. We haven’t had that wood stove since maybe 2001 or 2003, but its a happy memory.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide