Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]

WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Dirty Bit
I like how basically nothing about Husk needed to be changed.
I don’t mind the drama stuff in HB but I’m just afraid it’s gonna go the SVTFOE path of making relationships go nowhere. Ships are fine but ships that just happen and then disappear again are annoying. Helluva Boss at least doesn’t go the path of creating too many ship triangles but continuing to ignore Blitzo and Stolas’ conflict is just weird for me. That is exactly a relationship that is going nowhere.
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
bit of an fan hypothosis. if a demon sinner gives themselves fully to hell and lucifer. ie they integrate into hellborn society would they get spared the purge?
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
No clue. I’d like to think that for the longest time, sinners were experimenting with ways to explore the other rings of Hell, only to be met with nonexistence upon each attempt.
Either that, or they just don’t give a shit about the other rings and would rather indulge in their own shittiness and perpetuate the expression ‘Hell is other people’.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide