The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
So, in the matter of two days I finished season 1 of The Dragon Prince. I just finished the last episode of season 1 5 minutes ago.

The show is so addictive I watched 5 episodes in a row. The last time I binge watched a series was Spice and Wolf season 2.

The Dragon Prince is amazing. It is extremely addictive. I’ve been really impressed with the series so far. Rarely has there been a show where I’ve been “Screw going to sleep. I have to watch another episode.” The Dragon Prince is one of those series.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
god, i love when sf debris puts out a mlp review. it’s like finding an untouched snickers bar in your stocking a week after christmas.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@icey wicey 1517  
But that makes no sense tho. All they did was swap the Sonic model. Everything else from voice work to jokes to vfx to script to dialogue to references should all be basically untouched–okay maybe retouched, but not given any other major overhaul.

It can’t be that the whole thing got carried by Sonic’s new design.

I have to admit that I was prolly hating on it way much more than I should have.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Jarkes  
BEFORE or AFTER the redesign? I love the trailers AFTER the redesign. It got me low key excited.

The first trailer with Gangstar’s Paradise tho…it was just freaking abysmal.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@tehwatever

Honestly, I thought the first trailer still had some funny jokes, the design was just terrible. But yeah, the second and later trailers were much better.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I feel kind of like a shit that I probably won’t watch the Sonic movie just because it doesn’t have SatAM characters in it. I would pay real money for a 3-D animated Sally Acorn.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide