The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@DarkObsidian  
before MCU I would always leave my seat the moment the credits starts rolling. Post MCU I stick around hoping for something.  
It becomes a habit now. Even in non-MCU movies. I get to chill, listen to the music and talk to my m8s about the experience we just had.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@tehwatever  
I was surprised when I heard people talk about how funny it was seeing Brad Pitt.  
I don’t know what Brad Pitt looks like,I’m a comic book nerd. I’m a punk. I don’t watch his movies.  
Ask me to name two of his movies,I’ll say Cool World and Sinbad.😂
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Dex Stewart  
@Penguin Dragneel  
Oh gods, I just looked it up.

They made Tomika thin. As in, the character whose arc in the original was literally about realizing that she didn’t have to be thin to be able to rock out.

Guess that message flew right over Nickelodeon’s heads, didn’t it?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste
Haim Saban was a fan of MLP. At the very least,he liked the music and brought on one of the MLP writers for an episode of Samurai. Kevin Rubio.

Didn’t he & Shuji Levi compose music for the ’80s show?  
I know they did music for the original Inspector Gadget, Heathcliff, and the Super Mario Super Show.  
Looking back, they did alot of good cartoon themesongs, and BGM.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
full

I’ve been a huge James Bond fan since my early childhood. A passion I inherited from my father and grandfather. But Rami Malek as Safin - the only thing I see in this picture is Josh from Until Dawn. ;-)

full
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
before MCU I would always leave my seat the moment the credits starts rolling

I think the first post-credit scene I can remember from my childhood was the end of the Muppet Movie. ;-)

@tehwatever

Yeah well this here took that joke and ran with it.

Endor, Endor, let me think… Oh, you mean the place where we get our asses handed to us by a bunch of weekend warriors and their pet teddy bears.

full
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@DarkObsidian  
Oh THAT’s where I seen him from. I kept scratching my head recalling the movies I’ve watched, trying to find out where I seen the guy before.  
Turns out I been looking at the wrong places.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide