The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I love CYOAs.

They’re these usually lengthy text/pictures where you make many choices to build a personal story or persona. Like traditional gaming, but done alone.

I’ve come across a particularity intensive and heavy one about descending into an adventurous and dangerous abyss, not to be confused with the anime its partially inspired by. Comes with its own terribly effective music playlist.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@DarkObsidian  
What’s wrong with Germany?  
On Wikipedia it says he left with his parents at age two,so it’s not like he could have bad memories.  
Anyway I know him best friend the Beavis and Butthead movie.  
full
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Dex Stewart

Actually, nothing, really. But some reporter really pissed him off about it once. And Bruce got more and more angry about it. Honestly, I can understand these guys. I personally love it when Hollywood stars are not ashamed of their German origins. See Sandra Bullock.

But if a US reporter doesn’t understand the difference between Germany and Austria, as in the case of Christoph Waltz (Inglourious Basterds), for example, then I can certainly understand that some stars prefer to be recognized simply as Americans. Or if they do not want to talk about their origins at all. ;-)
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Okay, so School of Rock is one of my all-time favorite movies, and probably the film I’d say is closest to being perfect in my books. So with all that said… how bad is the School of Rock TV show, guys?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide