The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Dustcan  
Well they can’t be now.

Even though the second movie ends with Yutani getting a hold of Predator tech to set up there eventual growth and merger with Wyland to become a super mega space corporation.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
You know what until irrefutably spelled out otherwise I’m just going to go with ‘David created a strain of xenomorphs’ instead of him creating the entire species.

It keeps the mystique.
Background Pony #BF18
@OptimusPrimevil  
vibranium(metal in the marvel universe mostly exclusive to wakanda) is harder & stronger then vibranium how ever thanks to events of Doomwar in the marvel comic universe anyway there is very little vibranium left
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide