Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
@HJSDGCE  
it probably does: things like self control, thoughtfulness, conscientiousness almost certainly are partially heritable. Intelligence is itself measured by indexing personality traits
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Whatevs  
You can also train people to do that. It’s no big superpower or anything. Haven’t you ever met those people who had really big personality changes? I even helped some of them.

We can’t just put everything into genetics. Yes, almost everything about ourselves is heritable. But it’s not something we can completely rely on. We tend to act differently from our own blood.
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Only 1.4% of Americans, notably not all were white Americans, owned slaves during the height of slavery in North America. So anyone who tries to say that if a person is white their ancestors were slave owners is factually and statistically wrong, making their words complete BS and worthless.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@EquestrianScholar  
Exactly, especially when people try to pull that line on me and I inform them that 1. My direct ancestors didn’t own slaves, 2. My family on my mom’s side is Armenian, an ethnic minority that was put through one of the cruelest genocides in history, and 3. Even if we were related to slave owners, the idea that we should feel personally responsible for what people who existed long before we were born did is stupid.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@EquestrianScholar  
I can never understand people who believe BS that. Or think they should get a free pass for being just as bigoted as the people they claim to fight against. =/

The whole ‘ends justifies the means so I’m not the bad guy’ or ‘It’s ok when we do it’ really rubs me the wrong way.
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
I despise the term cinematic universe.

I think it’s entirely the name that irks me, because I realized that the concept has been around since at least the old Universal horror movies and then japanese kaiju movies. I loved both of those.

The term “Cinematic universe” makes me cringe for some reason and I wish there could be another name for it. At the very least for any example of this that isn’t marvel.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@gingerninja666  
I think it’s for easier identification, because right now, there is a cinematic continuity and comic continuity (then there’s TV continuity). although I think you’re more referring to a ‘shared’ cinematic universe (where one movie is linked to another one that is seemingly different to form a grander picture).
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
@OptimusPrimevil

I see the phrase cinematic universe becoming more and more used as the official term for these kinds of shared continuties. I just can’t.

I think I have horror flashbacks to the “WWE universe” and I just wish the word universe would go away for a while. It just sounds like a hokey branding term.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

[screams in German]
Ben 10 Alien Force is trash.

Also, alternate universes where the opposite gender sidekick gets the powers and becomes the main character are always my favorites. Case in point, Gwen 10 and funnily enough, Spider-Gwen.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide