Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@HJSDGCE  
she’s the “logic” user type, not the “creative” type.

people might not like it but the early alien force non-verbal magic is pretty much too utilitarian that there’s not much reason to use anything else (the logic over the creative).
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@HJSDGCE
I could think of one way to make the franchise a lot better.

Not have a reboot made to look like Teen Titans Go?

@OptimusPrimevil  
Pretty much. I disliked the Alien Force and Ultimate Alien magic. I prefer her original usage of spells because they looked so cool and had a variety of effects. Omniverse is a bit better than Alien Force but not as good as the original.

Hey, at least she can turn full mana now.
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

@HJSDGCE  
Like I said, the pink energy stuff was too utilitarian (she can do so much with it). think of it like the retcon that ben liked to use feedback too much despite there are other aliens but it’s a conscious decision (feedback was inadvertently giving ben a power high). she still had access to other spells, just that there was no need to use them.

also season 1 AF ben was pretty much the most mature version of the character, onwards he suffered a character devolution (in terms of personality). then again s1 AF got too close to home that he had to “man” up.
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

@HJSDGCE  
you mean the gwen from the 10,000 future can?

is the pop-up episodes info still canon?

‘cause we know kevin ultimately goes bad again (omniverse got waaaaaaaay to close to the Kevin 11,000 design) and it would make it wtf if gwen is the mom of kevin’s kid.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@HJSDGCE  
That’s what makes it fun, Gwen isn’t as stereotypical as Ben so she’s funner and more enjoyable, it’s why allot of newer heroes (Kamala, Miles ect) are so popular as well, they break the mold and so we like them more, as they aren’t just more clones of the same people we already see all the time,
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I like the Ben 10 shows throughout. Even if Gwvin is a NOTP and Ben gets a God complex. I don’t dislike any alien Ben gets expect for maybe Bloxx.
NounVerb

@Virgil Stormblade  
You have no idea what you’re talking about. At no point have you demonstrated any knowledge of what goes in to the JarJar theory, despite being given golden prompts for it multiple times.

Hell, I even gave you direct links!

If I went up and said “agricultural production could be having a bad effect on greenhouse gases”, then you’d have the same reaction and respond with “it’s absurd to think that cow farts are going to kill us all!”, because you would ignore any of the reasoning or rationale that led to that. That’s why I’m asking what you know about the theory rather than dismissing it out of hand because the conclusion goes against your bias.

Remember, Yoda was also a dumb comic relief character before he was shown to be a powerful force user, and the 3d Clone Wars show was made after the outcry against JarJar. Anything that happened after the outcry from episode 1 isn’t valid because the massive hate for JarJar would have changed the plans they had for him.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@NounVerb

“Anything that happened after the outcry from episode 1 isn’t valid”

Which includes JarJar giving Palpatine emergency powers & unwittingly instigating the rise of the Empire. Which is a common part of the theory (that JarJar INTENTIONALLY did that and was in league with Palpatine from the start).

You literally invalidated the entire theory with just that one sentence.

Also: I’m pretty sure George Lucas himself said that the theory is complete BS. So there you go.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide