Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Thanotos Omega  
that’s the thing i liked about the first season of alien force and hated everything else afterwards.

he was more serious but not enough to be a total killjoy, older and wiser. too bad the stuff afterwards had him suffer a character devolution (ego from all the praise he got, some childishness came back (more so in omniverse).
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

@HJSDGCE  
oh i get WHY he got the childishness back (there’s no personal stake in it for him anymore and he got an inflated ego after all those awards) more of how much of it came back. that and he was dick to kevin after he helped hacked the omnitrix.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@OptimusPrimevil  
Ah yes, I remember that incident. Seriously though, Kevin keeps turning into combined abominations a lot. Is that some kind of trend the writers like?

Also, do you know how hard it is to find art of Gwen 10? Extremely.

So here’s Gwen 10 during Alien Force, but with Omniverse design (which I actually like because reminds me of Fairly Odd Parents).  
full
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Gayest hand in the west
@EquestrianScholar
Peter get’s a pass for how old he is, but Ben is basically Johnny Test in a action show rather than a comedy, and we have seen him and his ilk done dozens of times, by the time B10 came out,

Okay. No. Like you’re ACTUALLY wrong about that.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@SquiggyBomb  
No i’m not, Ben would have the same morals in a comedy that Johnny does, while Johnny would be less of a D bag in an action show where life and death had more meaning leading to his better nature shining through more often,
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@OptimusPrimevil

@HJSDGCE  
honestly i can’t really name an Alien ben turns into (the ones in new reboot cus fuck’em) that i didn’t like at least a little, hell my favorits tend to be the ones he barely ever use like benmummy or goop
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@angrybrony  
My favorites are Rath, Pesky Dust and Atomix.

One is a third-person Spanish wrestling tiger, another is a girlish dream-eating pixie while the last one is a walking nuclear fission reactor with a hero complex.
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

@HJSDGCE  
that’s the sad part of his second abomination form. almost everything else was a conscious choice to absorb power from the omnitrix, the second he was a victim of someone else’s plan (willing participant but he got all the downsides).

that and he was too much metamorpho looking

full

full  
i like this update 11,000 design though
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

@Solitude  
they had to incorporate the aliens that weren’t there the first time.

although wasn’t ultimate ben 10 the overkill (outside of possibility ultimate alien x) since he has access to all forms while being human?
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Solitude  
well the reason he doesn’t use x in the first place is because of those two floating heads that never agreed on what to do so maybe ultimate X gets rid of the those two and gives ben full control.
SquiggyBomb

Gayest hand in the west
I don’t care what your reasons are. Any parent who refuses to get their child vaccinated should have that child taken from them and then the parents should be forcibly sterilized. Because they’re clearly too fucking incompetent to continue breeding.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide