Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Sometimes Passive Aggressiveness should be confronted with full on Aggressiveness

To add to this, anyone who denies this probably just wants to torment others with passive Aggressiveness without being punched in the face
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@icey wicey 1517  
*Dicky

And flack by music critics, especially by ToddInTheShadows. It annoys me that so many of these people treat him like he’s the worst guy currently in music right now because of his songs being unfunny for a comedy rapper. It’s like geez, turn it down a notch, it’s not like we’re dealing with R. Kelly or Chris Brown here.
Background Pony #80EE
@Myoozik  
I agree. I usually hate pop culture these days and most mainstream rap and pop music. Hello, even the “underground” shit these days is usually terrible. However, I actually thought Little Dicky was better and funnier than most of the people he satiires and stuff. He’s like a low budget Erik Andre if Andre was a rapper and less of a crazy nihilist. Obviously Erik Andre is way better and that is a very weird comparison for one to make, but hey, I made it. Point is, even people who hate pop music can get behind a couple of Little Dicky’s tracks. And he’s not some fucked up asshole criminal so who cares? Don’t think he’s funny, go make your own shit. I’m not saying Dicky is great or anything, but it’s ironic because most of the people criticizing him actually suck, and they couldn’t make anything funnier if they tried anyway.
Background Pony #80EE
@Broken Adam  
That is kinda weird though. I actually like Anthony Fantano to a degree. He’s usually pretty smart about his critiques, and he’s probably the most correct/least incorrect of the Dicky critics actually. But even then, I never really thought that Fantano was funny either. Even when he was doing that alter ego thing (does he still do that?) I didn’t think he was funny. He’s best when he keeps it serious, yet short, sweet, and to the point. A Fantano video that lasts only 5-10 minutes… Need more of those… But yeah, like, why even bother talking about little dicky on what’s usually a more hipster/alternative/ kind of channel anyway? I can understand him talking about Death Grips cause it was something different, but dicky isn’t really in Fantano’s realm of expertise anyway.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
There is legitimately no reason to think AM is that much of a “downgrade” from Arctic Monkey’s previous albums, if it even was a downgrade  
People only dislike it because it was extremely popular(ffs, I’ve seen people say AM lyrics suck, as if Arabella doesn’t exist)
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
I will never understand why sites like Twitter insist that people view tweets as ordered by their algorithms instead of viewing them in chronological order.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #D716  
While I don’t consider myself a fan of him, I at least have some level of appreciation and respect for the guy. I don’t find some of his material funny, but I do believe that he’s talented and is a good lyricist. If you listen to his song “Professional Rapper”, he not only shows great talent in his flow and his lyricism, but it also shows his honesty and ambition in trying to make a name for himself. He’s a guy who really wants to put his best foot forward, but the problem to me is that as soon as he made it big, he’s not putting his talent to work and putting out less than stellar material. I’m not gonna hound on the poor guy because of it like the others, but what I can say is that I hope he puts out something worthwhile.

@Commune  
I liked that album, one of the first rock albums I ever listened to while I was just starting to get into the world of music.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario  
It bothers me. When I visit my subscription feed on YouTube, it means I want to see them in chronological order, but I frequently miss videos. Even Twitter used to have a function where you could view your feed by “Newest First,” but with their newest layout change, you can turn Newest First on but it will automatically turn it off after a few hours. What sense does that make?
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@TheHappySpaceman

Um… No? Newest First never turns off for me unless I log out and log back in. I swear I don’t know why other people keep having issues that I never experience.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide