Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I really like She-Hulk and don’t understand why people call it a sexist show that hate men. I mean Bruce Banner was away in outer space for most of the show but that’s for plot reasons. Emil Blonsky aka Abomination is now a reformed gentle soul who is really kind to Jen Walters. Daredevil kicks ass. And Jen’s dad is a really nice father.
I still think this is an unpopular opinion, especially after seeing this thread.
WaynePonePone
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Meanlucario
And from the person who actually watched the episode, it’s actually just Bruce training and helping Jen become a Hulk since they’re cousins. Bruce is just as how he was in Endgame, so if people think they tore down Hulk, Endgame did it already.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Just Wayne
I think the clip was She-Hulk claiming that Bruce doesn’t know hardship or shouldn’t try to help her or something. I don’t recall too well, nor care enough to take a look.
WaynePonePone

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Meanlucario
I’m at work so I can’t look for the exact moment you’re talking about, but in that episode Jen didn’t want Bruce’s help because she didn’t want to be a Hulk and a superhero. She just wanted to be a lawyer.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Just Wayne
I think the clip was from a MoistCritical video on the show, so it’s there if you want to see what I’m referring to (after work of course). I’m heading to bed soon and will likely forget this tomorrow, so if you want to end this now, I won’t complain.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide