Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Again
Fuck me, I hate my life…
Well, at least I got the “unpopular opinion” part right. I don’t know what people were talking about with the so-called “vocal minority” when freaking MoistCritikal is part of it.
Background Pony #4B0B
the TF2 community is painfully obnoxious in a way that’s actually completely turned me off from the game at this point.
not to say all TF2 fans are bad obviously, but i can only take so much unfunny ‘engineer gaming’ memes or how overwatch or whatever other multiplayer shooter game is bad because ‘tf2 is better!1’ and that people are wrong for liking those other games.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Background Pony #4B0B
Okay but like, overwatch is bad with or without TF2. (despite the fact that TF2 is a better team shooter regardless), and Overwatch is the same thing that’s wrong with modern multiplayer shooters in that they’re all so invested in competitive that they aren’t fun at all lol. Same with Valorant, Apex, etc.
Remember when people played games like those for fun? That’s why I like TF2 because it’s not focused on being competitive.
Also the TF2 community is like 15 years old what did you expect.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I really don’t like how memes nowadays have shorter and shorter shelf lives where depending on the popularity of it, it gets popular for a few weeks or even days until the next one gets spat out and it leaves you with little room to properly understand and by the time you do, you’ll have people telling you that it’s gotten old.
Background Pony #4B0B
@Mikey
you’re free to dislike those games, but my problem is when people rain on the parade of those who enjoy those games and act like their game is objectively better because god forbid people enjoy different things
and honestly i would expect a community that old to be more mature
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Background Pony #4B0B
I dislike them because they have solid gameplay but no depth and then if you try to have fun and get 5 kills with Hanzo your team gets on your ass because they care more about the meta than having fun.
And well, the TF2 community is just ornery because the game hasn’t had an update in 5 years.
Background Pony #4B0B
@Background Pony #4B0B
I dislike them because they have solid gameplay but no depth and then if you try to have fun and get 5 kills with Hanzo your team gets on your ass because they care more about the meta than having fun.
And well, the TF2 community is just ornery because the game hasn’t had an update in 5 years.
like i said, you’re free to dislike it, but i just get annoyed when it feels like some TF2 fans feel the need to put down overwatch (or other multiplayer games in general) every time it’s even vaguely brought up
besides shrek super slam is better than both of those games
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide