Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Zincy  
All words are made up.

And, i think the most accurate way i could put it is to think of ‘nice guy’, but without the ulterior motive and over supportive of another person(usually female, but the world is large) to the point of self-neglecting their own needs.

Thinking of this, the old term ‘beta orbiter’ comes to mind, and you can also use that, assuming neither of those words offend.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@WyrmSpawN

Thanks Thor.

If that’s its definition, then no one I’ve seen use it actually uses it in that way.

I’ve seen it mostly used directed at anyone who praises a women in any way.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@TheHappySpaceman

That was about the time the paranoid schizophrenia was in full swing.

@WyrmSpawN

Most insults still have some ubiquitous understanding and target audience. A lot of these new ones are just generic catchalls by young men who arent getting any action.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
I still think the word “simp” ruins healthy and faithful relationships if used for the wrong reasons. I don’t like that word, mind you.

I just hope Gavin Free (from Rooster Teeth) doesn’t get called a simp for being in a faithful, loving relationship with a girlfriend who does sexy modeling (I’m talking about Meg Turney and yes, this kinda has something to do with the so-called iDubbbz effect in relations to Ian and his girlfriend who does the same thing as Turney and Nigri).
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
If some of these Anti-SJWs don’t want to be called an alt-right racists and/or incels, they have to prove these people wrong.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Sparx  
Incel: A person who can’t have sex because of a variety of reasons and get mad at the opposite gender for it.

Simp: A person who genuinely believes that sending money to girls online will make them want to have sex.

Both are sex-obsessed. However, incels are sexist folk while simps are sex-worshippers, the exact opposite. Also, keep in mind that these aren’t male-exclusive terms. You can use the same thing on female too.

Simps = Thots
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

[screams in German]
@Jarkes  
It’s funny and is better than most comedies these days. Give me one show that’s a comedy and not plot-based that came out in the past 5 years that’s as good.
.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@Sparx  
Kind of-ish

A simp is supposed to be someone who patronizes women online to get their attention typically either for fan worship or for believing theyre entitled to said woman. Its sometimes fueled by sexist views about women even if the simps themselves arent overtly sexist or mysogynistic. Its really mostly just a mixture of idolization/parasocial relationships, toxic masculinity, self-centeredness, and a lack of understanding of relationships work. Simps are pushy assholes and white knights but most are mentally speaking at least partially in the green zones.

Incels however are mysogynists who believe that dating is a marketplace thats determined by genetics and that if you arent born with the most stereootypically douchey jock facial structure then you are destined to not have sex and because you wont have sex you will never experience true happiness. Much of their self-hatred ends up being taken out by incredibly angry mysogynistic views with lots of calls for state mandated girlfriends, victim blaming, saying women deserve to be raped, and a whole slew of other really reeeaaaally fucked up shit about women. Alongside the rampant mysogyny a lot of incels make posts about commiting suicide since its not just the dogma that you cant get laid but the dogma that because you cant get laid youll never experience true happiness.

So yeah both are self-centered in the worst way possible but I feel like theyre too influenced by different life experiences that saying theyre total opposites is a bit much. Id like to think that most incels actually acted like simps prior to them associating with the incel community. I also feel like its kinda useless to compare the two since incel while it may be used as an insult still refers to a specific mindset and community whereas simp completely lost its meaning within like two days of its coining.

Little fun fact about the term incel for those who care. But the term was created by a bisexual woman named Alana who created a website called “Alanas Involuntary Celibacy Project” during the late 90s and was a community based more upon guidance and helping people out. There was actually people who would meet up with each other and end up getting married and the people on the site would celebrate for the couples who made it. Alana after years of internet inactivity caught wind of this and in response actually started up an organization based upon rehabilitating men who fell into the incel rabbit hole.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide