Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

It turns out my diet’s just absolutely fucked up over the past few days due to the fact I couldn’t eat anything for five straight days during my critical dengue phase and all it made me do is ride my stomach in pain, brought me down with another high fever and i’m shitting water everytime it hurts.

Gastroenteritis? Probably think so

We’re going back to the hospital again? Motherfucker i’m so done with my health bills
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
33 people dead from an arson attack in Japan…
And the mainstream media isn’t blaring about it like it did for NZ shooting or any other mass shootings?
Is it because no guns were involved?
@PonyPon
I’m expecting that too.
These agenda pushers are so fucking predictable.
They love going after the low hanging straws instead of addressing the heart of issues.

Reality does not conform to your “facts”.

Right now, you are the one pushing a political agenda. Making up claims about what “mainstream media” is doing, claims that you could have easily proved wrong yourself with a single Google search, and then bitching about whatever the “them” is that you’re offended by today.

Thats a strawman. That’s you pushing your predictable agenda, yet again.

Take these kinds of thinly veiled “identity politics” posts to the Tartarus thread.
TheMagpulPone
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Dynamic Pie
@Derpy Whooves  
I think the implication is that yes, of course they are covering the story, it’s breaking news. But will they continue to cover it and give it the same style/level of coverage that mass shootings receive? Yet to be seen, but I’m going guess probably not.
Background Pony #C8A3
You think the Dexit (the fact that Pokemon Sword and Shield won’t feature all the Pokemon from previous gens) alone ruined all the good purposes the E3 Nintendo Direct had no matter how good Banjo Kazooie in Smash and the Breath of the Wild Sequel were?
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
Also, clearly telling each other to “fuck off” or “fuck you” has become a funny running gag.

However, especially in cases like today’s thread, it is pretty much impossible to determine from the context whether it’s meant in a “funny ha ha we’re such good friends” sense, or a “I hate you fuck you fuuuuuuuuuck yoooooooooou” sense.

So please stop. Because right now it seems it’s only being used in a “triggered snowflake” sense.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@TheMagpulPone  
Since it hasn’t happened yet, you’re not venting about it, you’re speculating about something that maybe you might vent about in the future. If you want to talk about what’s wrong with “mass media” and how it’s not covering today’s arson attack because it doesn’t have any guns involved, and how they aren’t going to cover it properly in the future because there’s no guns, then please head over to Tartarus.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide