Vent thread

ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I am not looking forward to the days when everyone and their mother has a streaming service. (I.e.: Disney Plus, HBO Plus, CBS All Access, Hulu, etc.)

When Netflix was first the streaming service to get about 10 years ago, it was why people were “cutting the cable.” Why pay $30-50 a month for a few extra TV channels that plays mostly reruns of old movies and shows that only play at certain times when you can easily pay $8 and watch whatever you want on demand?

Now we pretty much have to pay $30-50 a month to subscribe to several streaming services to get the same level of content. It’s cable TV all over again.

Fucking bandwagons!
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I don’t bother with streaming services. I like actually physically owning my music and movies, Thus I’ve got a pretty huge media library. I don’t wanna give up my property rights or be barred from a piece of media because a streaming service removed it from their library for licencing reasons or politics.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Mr grump  
That’s why I worry so much about my Steam game library.  
goddamn that’s a shit ton of games I swore I would play but never really got to. And then one day it would just disappear.

…actually that’d make things better. Then I wouldn’t have to worry about playing those games out of a misplaced sense of obligation.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Y’know, I’ve been binging this Filthy frank guy and I’m really enjoying his content. No wonder he became such a huge meme. It fucking sucks he’s gone.

Maybe I’ll join the area 51 Raid. They’ve kept Frank prisoner long enough.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Derpy Whooves

This one may be a bit beyond us.

I’m looking for a decent looking copy of the Codex Gigas. The giant silver bound tome written by a monk, supposedly at the behest of the devil.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Mr grump  
Same. Plus I’m a collector. Can’t collect…intangible data. Not that I’ve ever tried to but I can’t imagine that’s possible to accomplish. :P
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Hollowfox Jaeger

…Honestly, for once I agree with you on these matters. It’s not like the MMPR emphasis is all the franchise does nowadays, and Hasbro’s at least handling that better than Bandai of America and the Neo-Saban Era was doing.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I own quite a few tomes of the occult and arcane.

A curious fascination of mine that has earned me some measure of ire. I’ve had people who know of my collection preach no end of fire and brimstone at me.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Buy more shelves. I own this house so I can install as many shelves and display cases as I like.

Of course, If I ever get a partner I may have to compromise and downsize my collection. I’m sure most women wouldn’t wanna live in a house set up like a blockbuster video store.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I’m pretty sure I use to be able to see the images I commented on in the “my comments” section. What’s the deal?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide