Vent thread

TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

So. Today I have my career discussion down at the employment centre.

I started off just right. Had no sleep, wacked off twice, and am now eating the last two slices of pizza. Truly, the kind of preparation that takes a man far.
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Hoooho, just been down at the employment agency, dressed to kill, hair sharp as fuq.

Since I have zero talent, skills or originality, it only befits I become one o’ those executive managers.

I mean, how hard could it be? Just take a sports game, cut it up into little pieces, let’s say we sell each soccer team for 20 bucks a piece, assholes will pay anything to get their controller smashing fix!
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Well the last 2 events of this year that were postponed due to the virus (Alice Cooper/Lita Ford concert and Planet Comicon) have been canceled. Absolutely nothing to look forward to this year now. Fuck off Corona Chan.

And no plushie yet. Contacted MLP and she confirmed there is delays, and said it was in Germany on June 25th. Neither postal site has any updates yet.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Free speech is a two-way street. You wanna exercise your right to free speech to act like an asshole? Go for it. But don’t get mad when other folks exercise THEIR right to free speech to call you out on it.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Microsoft is now forcing Windows Edge on people by slipping it into a forced update.

This is one of many, many reasons that my next rig is going to be Linux.
anthroking

The guy that shot the white car, that’s part of the Chop/Chaz group pumped 300 or more rounds into the kid for 10 or more minutes straight that was far to excessive.
anthroking

And if we take Chop/Chaz as its own special area as Seattle had it as, than it’s kill rate is pretty high for such a small area that places about six feet or six blocks and most if not all the kills were black. And the crime rate specifically in Seattle with the creation of the Chop/Chaz area went up something like five hundred percent.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Zincy  
That was like a week ago. I woke up, turned on my computer, and was bombarded with Windows demanding I switch to Edge. It even went ahead and installed an Edge shortcut on my desktop.

I paid for everything in my computer and built it myself. It is 100% my property. Microsoft does not respect that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide