Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’m too violent to be a member of this community that worships color pastel horses.
~
On a more realistic vent, my BP hopped to 130 just from jogging this morning. It must’ve been from sleeping less than 5 hours everyday which is usually cut from my body suddenly getting itchy during my sleep.
AwesomeBrony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

sometimes on derpibooru
I’m too violent to be a member of this community that worships color pastel horses.
Well do you like the ponies? Because all you need to do is like the ponies and you are accepted in the club :)
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Shavkat Rakhmonov
Getting it up temporarily is a good way to make it sit lower later. Every day I bike or run atleast an hour.

I don’t think liking fighters makes you violent. That crowd does talk violent, but it’s not the same as actual threats, it’s just part of the culture.
@Badheart
Damn. This is why I like having no family. My dad was insane, only understood misery and violence, always on fistfuls of pills and alcohol.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Our cat Dina’s condition has worsened over the past few days. We’ve kept giving her her medication, but she’s been limping really badly and as of today, is hobbling from room to room, mostly only staying in one room. We’ve unfortunately had to make a decision, and we’ll be taking her to the vet today.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
We made the sad decision to say goodbye to Dina.
She was a very good kitty, and was with me since I was nine years old. I grew up alongside her and featured her in a few of my videos. It’s very hard to… well, to even believe that she’s gone, if that makes any sense. Like I’m still having a hard time comprehending it. I’ll have to take a few days to process it, for sure.
2005-2023
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I hate to be doomer, but i’ll be surprised if we can utilize 2% of our host stars output before obliterating all possibility of life on earth.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Three? I forgot who was the other one other than me and Spaceman who have lost a cat.
~
I also really wanted to share some plot twist about our cats. Sasha actually has a daughter still existing. She’s alive and healthy. …and fat too. The name is Olah. She’s now the final bastion of Sasha’s bloodline. She used to have 6 kittens before, the other 5 didn’t make it.
I do not own Olah. She is under the supervision of my grandmother since she was separated from my cat to be their companion as a little kitty then grew up without knowing who her mother is. She sees Sasha as rather an intruder rather than recognizing her as her mother.
I visit her more frequently ever since I lost Sasha.
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
We made the sad decision to say goodbye to Dina.
She was a very good kitty, and was with me since I was nine years old.
2005-2023
May she find peace in the heavens, where ever she departed along with our furry companions. She is indeed a good Kitty and a fluffy one. My sincere condolences.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide