Vent thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@RottenBabe  
Same! Who wouldn’t love Jasmine? And would you stop a black, Asian or Mexican kid from dressing as Batman? If not, then the opposite should be true and white girls should be allowed to dress as their favorite Disney characters no matter what race.

@SuperSupermario24  
Such double standards. And I know people who actually defend that crap.
Xari

Tired Moon Mom
Welp , Me and my Girlfriend well talked

About our relationship and stuff and really her career path does require being in college and stuff like you know getting a Masters Degree and even further

It really does hurt me that you know i can’t be with the person i actually like because she’s far away and quite busy

So basically now i am single it was for the best , but i can’t stop but just cry as well my relationships have always been crap and i lose another one because they moved to a different place

It’s like i am angry , sad and just so depressed

And i just want to cry my problems away
Background Pony #3FE9
@MrXemnas1992  
Just lie low for a while,change ALL your passwords on your social media account (if you have one) because those people will do anything in their power to drown any attempt that might counter their “Anything Goes/Survival of the Fittest Narrative ,never respond to those people but continue to spite them by doing counter-trolling.Keep the good job at being a thorn on the Internet mafia side
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Question stuff and enjoy
Someone mentioned Equestria Daily? Yeah I’ve functionally quit that place. (not totally gone but eh) Used to be fun.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@TheHappySpaceman

Ostensibly, it’s the brony equivalent of the Onion with satirical news articles, but really it’s more the brony equivalent of TMZ where they report on whatever fandom drama is going on at the time.
Xari

Tired Moon Mom
@Shirani  
@TheHappySpaceman  
Most of those exes were from highschool

And really some of the ones i actually like , always have a thing in common

They move away to somewhere far

And i feel like i will never get “True love” and i feel like giving up by this point
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide