Vent thread

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Tranquil Night  
I bet it made you feel better when you blurted it out. I mean, you sound a lot better now.

As for your emotions, aren’t teenage years the time when you learn to control them and not go on a mood swing rampage?
Starry Mind
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Take pride. 🌈
@HJSDGCE  
I am not going to tell them about it. I am not even willing to tell my psychotherapist or psychiatrist. As for my mood and behavior, I admit that I have a lot of behavioral issues and mood issues, but I could not handle myself if I told them about this. And yes, I am working on trying to fix those issues.

I understand that you are trying to help, but I do not want my parents to know about the ‘other side’ of me (the side that wants to wear a fursuit, go to anime conventions, and watches a cartoon intended for children) until I can choose whether or not I want to see them at a particular day.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Tranquil Night  
You don’t have to tell them about it. But you don’t have to go to the extreme side either. You don’t have a reason to act extremely other than your emotions which if life has taught me anything, to never trust them unless there aren’t losses.

Cat’s out of the bag. Just sit back and relax. Take a smoke or something if you do that. At one point in your life, you’ll learn to stop caring about everything you do. It’s part of nature.

Just calm down. It’s simple. I know you don’t want your parents to know (but now they know a bit) but your main priority is to calm down and think rationally.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
I really, really hate straddlers in the anime fandom who come over from Western Animation and try to spit their anal warts all over the place. I would like nothing more for that type to just go back to where they came from.

There’s only two types of them: ones who say stupid shit like this

full

And the ones who meld in with the already pre-existing plague of anime fans who act like this

full

And it amazes me, the WA fans I deal with outside of dedicated anime sites can be really cool sometimes, but my god, when they try to come onto an anime dedicated site they’re just the most high and mighty obnoxious pricks I could imagine.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Spritejunkee  
no no, it didn’t suck for him but whenever he says so, people say other wise and that he should agree with them.

imagine getting a lot of personal achievements in 2016 but since 2016 sucks for “everybody” they force you to say it sucked for you also.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@OptimusPrimevil  
That and Trump being elected. I mean, this was doubtlessly a bad year for the world, but it wasn’t for me personally and it gets tiring seeing everyone around me circlejerking about how bad it was, especially when it’s likely that 2017 will be much, much worse.

@Pacific Glow  
For this scenario to work, who would you be: the lone guy who liked 2016, or one of the others who didn’t like it?

@Spritejunkee  
Way to prove my point. ._.
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

@Pacific Glow  
so if 2016 is bad because trump is elected, imagine when he actually gets to actually be in power in 2017.

though my nitpick with ‘2016 is the worst year’ mostly comes from the criteria for worst was ‘celebrity deaths’. there are bigger tragedies but somehow a celebrity dying is more ‘important’?
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

@Spritejunkee  
oh i know but like i said, somehow the celebrity deaths are more historically relevant than major disasters and stuff. or at least it seems that way (it’s mostly internet memes about how bad 2016 was because of celebrity deaths).

In a couple of weeks, we will be celebrating the anniversary of the ouster of a dictator. In the past couple of years or so, people are considering stopping celebrating it due to feeling it wasn’t worth doing anymore. This year however, there is a much more valid reason why not to: the ousted dictator getting a hero’s burial in the cemetery for heroes.

said dictator hasn’t been cleared of any charges but that alone is already a big f’u to the victims of his regime.

is it still worth celebrating even though the reason for the celebration technically got the last laugh?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@OptimusPrimevil  
More people know celebrities and enjoy them.

if one of the faceless thousands slaughtered in terrorists attacks last year were as known and were celebrities in their own right, people would probably be sad over them too.

But they’re just bodies for the pile.
Background Pony #3FE9
@ghostfacekiller39  
“Ironee” is a cancer,just look at Sam Hyde career.What happened to honesty instead of going full insecure and hiding what you truly mean behind fifty layers of obscure inside jokes. Look up David Foster Wallace-The Problem with Irony on YouTube btw
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide