Vent thread

ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
@pixel

What kind of conspiracy theory? Some things are way out there in la la land indeed, but that term is also used to label people who say things that aren’t wanted heard.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

@ArkyNoid  
-I can’t tell you how long he’s been a regular listener of Alex Jones.  
-He seems to really have something against Disney. He seems to think Walt Disney was a Freemason (although I can’t find any hard evidence saying he was, though I never really looked that hard). Thus he’s convinced Club 33 was named for the 33 degrees of Freemasonry, Disney movies are primarily made to brainwash kids, and most, if not all of their child actors have been molested.  
-He’s a firm believer in Pizzagate.  
-The other day he casually and seriously called Jay Z a Satanist.  
-It took him until late last year to finally decide climate change might actually be a thing and not just an excuse to start charging carbon taxes or whatever.
arcanedarness

@lonewolf

“Declining attendance combined with high operating costs, along with changing public tastes and prolonged battles with animal rights groups all contributed to its demise.”

It seems like animal rights groups were only one factor.

In the end of the article they talk more about the impact of removing the animals but, anyway, you do not think it is ethically objectionable to force animals to perform?
toxicrystal
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
@lonewolf  
I wouldn’t say it’s PETA’s fault.

I mean, who honestly wants to go to a circus anymore? They’re cool and all, but… nobody wants to go today. As someone on Reddit mentioned, all the stuff they offer we can easily find in a hundred different ways, and most of them are easier.

It’s a real shame, but it doesn’t feel like a big blow.
toxicrystal
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
i feel so fucking horrible  
my parents never looked in my box  
it was moved because my dad put something away in my closet  
they asked me the question because i spend so much time in the bathroom

i don’t want to be this fucking paranoid basket case where i gotta fucking question myself on every single fucking thing that’s told to me because i fucking worry about every little thing  
i just want this fucking shit to end
warc9
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Ultimate Fan of Scoots
Someguy: “edgy flamebait comment”

Me: reports

Mods: “lol no”

Report denied.

what.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@SquiggyBomb  
Oh gosh! I’m very sorry to hear that. :(

@SeraphimDawn  
Reminds me of when my godfather Charles’s cancer finally got to him in 2012; when I had seen him before, he was undergoing chemo treatments and was looking okay, but when I saw him in 2012, he was in the hospital and could barely move. He died early that year.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Okay, so I’ve finally attempted to make amends with the Channel Awesome forum.  
I’d like to apologize sincerely about freaking out over the past few days. I got way too passionate about the debate at hand and my strong emotions have probably alienated a lot of you. I’m really sorry about that and just hope you guys can forgive me for what was a drastic overreaction and we can move on.

The only response I got was someone posting this GIF:  
full

Due to how vague this was as a response, I asked:  
Sooooooo… Should I take that as a “no, I will remain unforgiven and I might as well never post here again because I will not be taken seriously”? Or something else? :(

But then he responded with:  
I guess just interpret how you want. But I wouldn’t continue to make up stuff.

I would find that more reassuring if I knew what it was that I allegedly made up. To quote the 6th Amendment: “The accused has the right to know what they are being charged with.”
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@TheHappySpaceman  
I did finally get a response, and, well…  
Then I don’t get why you brought forgiveness to the matter. As far as being taken seriously, us not being lenient on rock and roll as appropriation is taking you very seriously, not pandering to your sensibilities (not to sound rash). Implying that you somehow alienated the three of us with your self-proclaimed behavior can be seen as egotistic. That follows from your suggestion that we inferred that you are racist, and that we were hung up on debating about appropriation among ourselves because of you bringing it up.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@TheHappySpaceman  
You basically just threw the match there, and gave them a likely undeserved sense of superiority. He’s basically saying you’re right to feel bad.

Last thing you should ever do for these people is apologize.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide