Vent thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Anonycat

All I can do is die. But I thank you for your concern. But it’s just a small cancer, I’m having surgery next week. With a little luck, everything will be fine. Otherwise I will haunt this forum forever as my ghost. ;-)

(Galgenhumor)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Mikey

A malignant carcinoma in the right lung fossa, but it was discovered early due to another examination. I just have to have it removed. So far so good. Still, I have some reservations. My girlfriend is terrified. Maybe also because she is possibly pregnant by me. Well, that’s life. (cough).

When I make a problem, I make it right. Sorry, I’m still bad at translating. ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Mikey

@icey wicey 1517

Thanks, buddies. I want to get well, too. If not, then by all means, I love you all. And Derpibooru will always have a special place in my heart. But I’m not dying. I’m too… well, whatever, to die. ;-D

(Galgenhumor)
NeonThriller

Welp, The absolute worst case scenario has happened to MLP on FuckYou (YouTube)  
THIS YEAR ALREADY FUCKING SUCKS!!! NOW EVERYTHING I LIKED ABOUT MLP ON YOUTUBE IS COMPLETELY RUINED OR GONE!!!
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
One of my teammates, whose sole job is compiling everything relating to the project and documenting it, just ghosted the team.

I haven’t heard from him for weeks and the deadline is tomorrow. I’m gonna fail the course because of one teammate.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide