Vent thread

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
So my car’s battery has been on the fritz, this guy let us hook up a charger to it. While it was left on, the back lights came up, and we had to somehow turn them off.

Now, we’ve never left the front lights on in my car and the back ones aren’t directly controlled, but this guy put fourth that the reason the car’s battery died(this is a used one, by the way) was because the back lights were left on. Couldn’t have been the front lights, because as I said, we never left those on, and when we went out to turn off the back ones, they were not on.

Somehow, my mother thought she could gaslight me into thinking they were on despite standing in front of them for several minutes, and after being told more than once that they should Never, Ever be left on, nevermind that I haven’t driven my own car for weeks.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got tagged on Facebook as an extremist because my latest profile picture is just me posing with a realistic toy gun.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I wish I could buy McGregor’s Proper Twelve whiskey from all the way over here in my country then book a flight towards the UFC 264 main event just to smash the whiskey bottle over his head if he loses.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@lonewolf  
That’s a good thing, they can use it as the means of teaching of how standards and values have changed overtime. Now we just need Warner Brothers to officially release The Censored Eleven for the same reasons.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Zincy  
Yeah.  
There has been an uptick of churches being set ablaze ever since the corpses of indigenous children were unearthed in unmarked graves of residential schools that were run by Catholic organizations.

First Nation chiefs have rightfully condemned the arsons. At the same time stress the importance of awareness and reconciliation towards the issue.
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

If I somehow acquired a fortune, I would replace my parents’ piece of shit Subaru with a proper utility vehicle. The Subaru has given them nothing but trouble and I resent the brand for making such a poor excuse for a vehicle.
Background Pony #E12A
@kleptomage  
Oh, this is painful, but gotta say, your parents might’ve cared too much about social outlook than good ol functionality.
Background Pony #6A7A
I don’t know why mods feel a silly pic of a cat with googly eyes warrants a spoiler but I’m ignoring it.
Background Pony #6A7A
@LightningBolt

@Background Pony #E12A

I’m ignoring and removing your spoiler, not the attempt.

The vent of the post was the reconnecting with a faith I’ve neglected for 10 years. The pic was just an afterthought, added for humour but also served to illustrate the incongruity between serious soul searching in a book that invokes such silly mental imagry.

None of this:

“We allow content of many kinds, and one must be mindful where and how adult, graphic, or seizure-inducing content is posted. Our ratings distinguish levels of sexuality, grossness, and darkness for these purposes.

This doesn’t apply to filterable content like uploaded images or embeds using on-site (>>) syntax.

Forum threads intended to contain sexual and/or graphic posts should be marked with [NSFW] in the title.  
Content in comments/posts above the image/thread’s rating must be surrounded with |||| tags and, if multiple ratings above, have a clear warning.  
Above-rating content cannot be the entire point of a comment/post.  
Content that may cause seizures, like rapid flashing, must be spoilered and come with a clear warning.  
Avatars must not be seizure-inducing and, along with usernames and personal titles, must be reasonably safe-for-work (nothing graphic or highly controversial).”

Applies to a cat pic.

I’ll vent however I want to vent.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide