Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I just learned from my grandma that there are a modus agenda about some people planting poison food all over the hood in which dogs and cats would eat, they’ll immediately die. They do this so that animal visibility in our hood will be gone and they will start doing their home robbery.
I and by all means have all the reasons why I love to be a vigilante. I want to kill and murder people mercilessly and extrajudicially.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
That feeling when you want to make an art piece for the anniversary but a lot of stuff in your mind gets in the way of it
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
One of the weirdest dreams I ever had involved some teenage dude getting angry because he didn’t have enough toads to buy an Uzi.
Dream logic is one hell of thing:
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
If someone fucks with my cat they’re going to invoke a horrifying natural disaster. Their families will be starved, mutilated and poisoned for generations. Doctors will have to write new manuals of pathophysiology to describe what I do to people who hurt my cat.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I just learned from my grandma that there are a modus agenda about some people planting poison food all over the hood in which dogs and cats would eat, they’ll immediately die. They do this so that animal visibility in our hood will be gone and they will start doing their home robbery.
I and by all means have all the reasons why I love to be a vigilante. I want to kill and murder people mercilessly and extrajudicially.
My man, time to lock and load:
Amphibian Swamp

Dammit! My headphones broke! Noooo!
Well, something inside snapped on the left section so it’s all loose. I don’t lose the left side anyway so it’s more unfortunate. They are wireless ones- well, at least no one can hear what I listen to
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Damien Hirst, an “artist” mostly known for his colorful dot pictures and putting weird things in blue resin has found a way to maximize his arts impact on the world. And boy is it a negative one.
He’s sold a bunch of NFTs of his art, and then proceeded to burn thousands of his pieces.
It’s like he set out to make the concept of NFTs even more fucking stupid.
Professor Venturer
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Say hi to Hatty!
Damien Hirst, an “artist” mostly known for his colorful dot pictures and putting weird things in blue resin has found a way to maximize his arts impact on the world. And boy is it a negative one.
He’s sold a bunch of NFTs of his art, and then proceeded to burn thousands of his pieces.
It’s like he set out to make the concept of NFTs even more fucking stupid.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I’ll never buy an NFT. But I can’t blame the artist for trying. The rest of the world seems to run on artificial scarcity, so he can destroy his art if he wants.
I am an artist, and can’t afford to eat. I shouldn’t buy art, I should be trying to make it.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Gods, I don’t know why I find dealing with religious cretins to be so tiring. Even the ones who aren’t openly bigoted are just using God as an excuse for everything.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
The damaged pair of Crossair Headphones held together by duct tape infuriated me so much, I launched it across the room. Needless to say, it fell apart and broke beyond repair, so it is now being recycled.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide