Vent thread

midob

E9th, C6
@Galestorm
JSO and Insulate Britain have alienated everyone, the public (rightly) despise them. How anyone can be so stupid to think that disrupting road traffic will send a message is deluded, ironically the traffic jams caused increased emissions and oil consumption.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@midob
Now just wish you were a professional-looking person to tell my mother that, because she will never believe that coming from my mouth, and probably physically stop me from fixing it myself.
Hima

@midob
Yeah.
If the condensate drain is blocked the water build up will trigger a safety shut off.
This is usually the problem. I’d get that drain snake.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
Seriously, I’d rather go to work my regular job in normal weekdays over stay at home at weekends.
Don’t ask why, I’m just venting, not really in the mood to elaborate further.
midob

E9th, C6
@Hima
My dad always said “If someone else can do it so can I”, I live by that motto. Also I’m a tight bastard and always try to save a few quid whenever I can. With the information available on the net it’s never been easier to learn how to fix stuff; back in the day it was trial and error, word of mouth or studying books.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Gators and Croc’s are Mother Nature’s own version of the there vs. they’re confusion:
Yeah they have slightly diff snouts and sizes but who the fuck can determine that when a big lizard is charging at them?
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
Why are bad taggers so insistent on their bad tagging?
Why do they refuse all communication attempts? Is it that they know what they’re doing is bad, but they keep hoping I go away if they ignore me long enough?
These problems could be resolved in five minutes, if they just stopped their radio silence and actually talked. “Hey, tags X, Y and Z you keep using are incorrect.” / “Oh, okay, I’ll stop using them.” Instead, I basically have to call the police on them (ie. report them to the mods), who then talk to them while pointing a gun at their head, and ask them not-so-nicely to stop using tags X, Y and Z. Or so it feels like.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

I’ve fullfilled my dream of being a heavily armed vigilante wearing all black suit and helmet while riding my trademark black dirtbike and killing thousands of drug syndicate/mob members and the society hailing me as an unsung hero who saved this country from those evil people.
…but then my phone alarm woke me up.
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
not only do I feel old I also feel like I’m wasting my life. however whenever I ask “what should I do with said life?” I come up empty.
Monoxide

I love Muffin horse
@harasha456
I do ask myself that as well
As what to I can say is find something to do that is fun, go places, meet new people, attend conventions, take on photography or create something like music or art
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

I saw a feed of some dude who had his decades worth of Gundam collection stolen and destroyed by an unknown lunatic by the time he got back home from his job.
Villains aren’t born. They are made.
I’d like to know who did it. I’ll perform a drive by on that fucker.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I just had to be an asshole and I’m not pleased with that.
My facility is getting some work done from private contractors.
They used duct tape to tape open the locking mechanism of two restrooms that are down by my work station. Preventing it from closing and locking (so they could access the restroom without coming to us to unlock it.)
The problems are manifold. For starters it creates a patient safety and privacy violation, as what happens if a patient wanders into that restroom and doesn’t notice, closes the door, and then gets exposed as the door opens up?
More over, this is a mental health and substance abused domiciliary, and those restrooms are locked for safety reasons.
Lastly, it’s government property, and you can’t just fiddle with it.
So I ripped the tape off right in front of one of the contractors and scolded them.
I feel like an asshole for doing it, since they just want to use the restroom. But my duty is to the patients first.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I swear, they don’t teach high schoolers essential computer skills anymore. I just had to explain holding down the shift key while selecting stuff to the FNG one of my coworkers…something I learned in high school some 20 years ago. And this guy looks like he was in high school recently.
I do NOT have a lot of hope for the future.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide