Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
You know what would be cool for the young adult Gaang movie when (and if) we get it? If they brought back all the original voice actors to reprise their roles.
Jack DeSena, Mae Whitman, Dante Basco, and Grey DeLisle (Sokka, Katara, Zuko, and Azula) are all still prominent voice actors in other stuff, and I imagine Michaela Jill Murphy (Toph) would be easy to convince since she’s been interacting heavily with the fandom since it came to Netflix a few years back.
The only question is whether Zach Tyler Eisen would be willing to return as Aang, since he retired from voice acting shortly after the show ended.
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@TheHappySpaceman
I good idea is to retcon Aang’s death so that he died more valiantly.
The real problem is they have to retcon Korra because of how it ended with her just walking into the spirit world never to be seen again. They killed how the reincarnation works to add a stupid clothe ghost.
Posted Report
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@TheHappySpaceman
It’s cyborg so I gotta stretch to interpret this but I think he’s using you bring up avatar to complain about Aang passing away quietly do to having used up most of his life span surviving in the ice burg,
The later appears to be misinformed ideas about Korra namely not understanding that she just lost her past lives but began the cycle anew, and for some reason thinking her and her girlfriend going on vacation was an uncertain doom even though the canon comics showed them and on vacation and their ongoing adventures afterwards,
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@TheHappySpaceman
So was I. And I just said, I think it would be a good way to end it if they have Aang sacrifice himself. I could have sworn he had been stabbed with a poison and slowly dying, but due to his strong convictions just kept going and succumb to it. Something like that wouldn’t be out of the realm for him for forego medical attention to stop some evil scheme.
I always liked the idea that the Avatar is a Burn twice as bright, twice as short. type of character given great power, but cursed to die early. Only a few we living to die of natural causes.
One of those movies is also to be a continuation of Avatar, which would be extremely difficult with how Korra pretty much subverted expectations with the series and pretty much broke everything on the way out.
Posted Report
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Cyborg_pony
Once again. we really can’t do that Aang died at about the age of 170. Yes he lived 60 years after the event. He is also one of the oldest Avatars. Kyoshi is the oldest.
Posted Report
Background Pony #4EB0
>Approved Fanboy and Chum-Chum, The Breadwinners, Planet Sheen, and Pig Goat Banana Cricket
>Pass on Phineas and Ferb, Adventure Time, The Proud Family, Ed Edd n Eddy, and The Ghost and Molly McGee
How is Nickelodeon THIS bad at deciding what shows to pick up? They’re lucky they got Spongebob, or they would have gone under by now
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aro Half Kitsune
New Spidey:
Liberty on the Loose: It’s up to Miles, Ant-Man, and The Wasp to save the Statue of Liberty after Black Cat shrinks it and steals it.
Green Goblin’s Dino Disaster: Spidey and Reptil team up against Green Goblin’s new Dino Mech.
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
I gotta say, the voice actors they got for the middle-aged adult Gaang in the Korra flashbacks (when the characters were in their 40s) were… underwhelming. Sokka especially. Like, when you grow up, your voice gets deeper but you don’t magically lose all your inflections and mannerisms.
Proof of this is in the fact that Sokka’s voice actor, Jack DeSena, basically sounds the same as Sokka as an adult, but with a slightly deeper voice and fewer voice cracks.
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony

@igotnopicks
But he died in an unceremonious way. Using his air ball to fly around, then crashed and died. It was for cheap laughs, like having a coronation after a queen dies and then everyone acts like a goofball. It’s not funny, it’s not fun.
Imagine if they explain in the sequel film Korra died by blowing herself up doing something dumb…. Actually, that would not out of the realm possibility of her incompetence and foolishness to be that dumb to try if it was to show someone up. And hilarious.
Posted Report
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Cyborg_pony
Well Aang died a goofball way. Because he is one.
Korra blowing herself up would be extemely stupid then again we have two characters that blew themselves up, Combastion Man and Zaheer’s Girlfriend.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide