DiaperPony General [NSFW]

Background Pony #3CD3
@Nsxile  
I’ve already I already said this a lot but I’m still looking for more diapered dragons(I like diapered dragons because them standing on two legs makes the diapered look more adorable and all three main dragons themselves are adorable) Kurika fillyscoots42(I cant remember his current name)and bunnykisses made some good diapered Mlp dragons)
Background Pony #2FD5
@Ninji  
Depends on what you mean by main site. Unless ‘pony-pics’ go on this “pony-site” if there are more.

Also the fear can range from any direction. Diapers, a topic, to a general ammount of people, who are just not really into it; could hold dark or deep opinions.

And there are also people who like certain ways diapers are drawn. Some like it poofy, some like it hyper, some like the mess-tint showing pretty visibly, some only like wetting, and.. maybe few or only me like the rise of the diaper comforting the lower back and stomach, for that extra touch of comfort. clears throat.

Anyway, It’s a large topic. …One I wouldn’t discuss. Because it’s not just the criticizm.

I used to draw. And the art I drew was not all that great. And from the beginning I feared not only the dark opinions, but also the criticism. I also couldn’t make time for bettering the art, because of stress. Which only destroyed my joy out of trying to draw or even uploading my works.

I’ve been sketching recently and hope to continue the sketching. But might rarely or never post.

I also wish that I could post on this diaper-pony-forum more often, but I still fear opinion. Not as badly anymore, but still fear it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide