DiaperPony General [NSFW]

Lead Pie
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

This is a box.
Heya crinklebutts. I’m looking for some folks to RP with. I’d appreciate switches so we can both get some fun time, bigs/doms are welcome too of course. ^^’
I enjoy humiliation, bondage and forced diaper use very much. I am open for a lot though, feel free to ask for anything you might like!
I’m also always open to just have a chat about AB/DL stuff.
If you’re curious or interested, feel free to send me a quick message!
(And this should go without saying, but 18+ only obviously.)
Posted Report
Jakob Kennedy Frost
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Diaper Wearing Nudist
I am a proud diaper wearer! I love wearing diapers! I like how they look, feel, smell, sound and taste. I also love the fact that I can pee and poop in them as much as I want. Diapers are better than toilets. Toilets should only be used for flushing people down them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide