General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
@MoogSourceVermona  
Wish I could say the same

Well, no, I don’t. It’s such a fun anime to make fun of that I derive more enjoyment showing the first 10 minutes of the first episode to my friends so we can make fun of how painfully boring it is. Doubt LS could offer anything more fun than that, honestly, even if it was good.
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
@ghostfacekiller39  
I will say the lowest point of Lucky Star is in that first 10 minutes, I almost straight-up quit right then and there

But I kept pushing through and I grew to enjoy it
Background Pony #DBD3
another thing about bleach why are minority soul reapers so upset with fighting they should be a little more like jedi basically “I’m a man of piece that doesn’t mean I won’t defend my self”
Virgil Stormblade
Thread Starter - The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
Wow, Erased has proven itself to be anime of the season. I thought that’d be Active Raid, but that kinda fell short of expectations. Seriously, watch Erased.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
You know, since I watched Jurassic World again like yesterday, I have thought why Japan hasn’t made an anime about Humans fighting dinosaurs, or something like that.  
An anime about humans vs dinosaurs, why there isn’t anything like that? It bugs me a lot.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@OptimusPrimevil  
Mundane?  
They do a lot of crazy shit, but cant do something about Humans fighting Dinosaurs?  
They could at least adapt Dino Crisis into a manga or something like they did with Resident Evil.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Shadow the Hedgehog  
I mean they’ve already done demons, zombies, killer robots, monsters, dragons, titans, giants, eldritch abominations so fighting dinos might be a little too, underwhelming for their standards?

I know there’s an anime about a bunch of modern kids time travelling to a time where dinos and humans existed but there wasn’t much dinos on humans stuff IIRC.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
For some reason, I always get feelings of Nostalgia from Gear Fighter Dendoh (Even though there’s no way I could have possibly seen it before relatively recently)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide