General Anime Thread

Roy-of-Asturia

@atalarikt  
Don’t be.

(to be continued)  
>Ikki Tousen (only the vanilla)  
>Tenjou Tenge  
>Voltes V (what we Filipinos became anime fans in the first place)  
>Daimos  
>Voltron Lion Force (technically still GoLion)  
>Voltron Vehicle Force (also technically still Dairugger XV)  
>Godannar, an ecchi Super Mecha anime  
>ZENKI, featuring the opening theme sung by Hironobu Kageyama (of JAM Project fame)  
>Hunter x Hunter (1998 and 2011 versions)  
>Samurai 7  
>Samurai Deeper Kyo  
>Pani Poni Dash  
>Cromartie High  
>Love Hina  
>Negima!  
>Forza! Mario, a soccer anime with furries  
>Monkey Turn, a sports anime focused on jetskis  
>AmDriver  
>The Eldoran Super mecha anime trilogy (Raijin-Oh, Ganbarugar, Gosaurer)  
>Kuroko no Basuke  
>Haikyu!  
>Akame ga Kill!

(still not done)
atalarikt
Artist -

EqG fan + Love Liver
@Roy-of-Asturia  
I’ve heard many good things about Busou Renkin…  
Might as well start having experiences with it from the Tagalog dub. Would be fun too while I find out and compare some Tagalog words with Indonesian words from common native Austronesian source, as well as some borrowings from European languages and Sanskrit.
Roy-of-Asturia

@OptimusPrimevil  
Speaking of the latter channel,

Crayon Shin-chan, dubbed voice of title character whose name we should not mention is too old for the character, but the hilarity of the anime is kept somehow

Kuro-chan -> title cyborg character raised by an elderly couple (same as Courage the Cowardly Dog), with a completely robot cat who is programmed with a Protoman complex and a normal (but scarred) rebel cat as his separate archnems/rivals, and a human teacher for his servant, even the opening has a version in our native tongue. I’m not making this up!
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Roy-of-Asturia  
Aw man! I know Kuro-chan! That show was so awesome and funny! :D

I remember looking at the manga which was far more brutal in the beginning with Kuro getting an arrow to the head and the poodle he liked being killed.

I remember there was a PSX game that came out for it, just not over here. They did dub it, but it was god awful.  
What goes through your mind to make up a cyborg cat with a gatling gun owned by an old couple?  
full  
The good shit that’s what!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide