General Anime Thread

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Lord Goku
Kind to think of it, would a story still be good without any fanservice?

Depends on the story.

And how you define fanservice. Is baring a bit of extra skin considered “fanservice” or just character design?
Moving On
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Somehow the Cell Saga only took a month and a half to finish despite having to take almost 2 years for the Saiyan and Frieza Saga. Overall it was good even if it took double the length of Kai.
Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Constant Lurker
@LadyTheRainicorn  
I’m reading the manga version; it’s by far my favorite isekai. The anime cgi didn’t look very impressive, but hopefully the very long wait after the announcement trailer meant they fixed it a bit a la Sonic.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
People give FLCL: Progressive a lot of crap, but FLCL: Alternative is really, really good. It’s like the original FLCL series if it was a slice of life.

In my opinion, FLCL: Alternative is right up there with FLCL.
Background Pony #6B45
@Dustcan  
They just finished the series.

@Holofan4life  
Nice. I actually got a Blu-ray recently that includes both FLCL Progressive and FLCL Alternative, as well as a Blu-ray of the original series (I already own the original series on DVD, but I like to be consistent with my Blu-rays).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide