Gravity Falls

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@EHAN

It’s not short. I was just pointing out how my height is connected to my nationality, despite me being a halfbreed :U

@lasty

Well, there’s a thought
Spritejunkee
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

uwuowouwu
@angrybrony  

@MrXemnas1992  
I can’t even imagine what Mabel looks like. Maybe they’re both unnaturally hot and they’re the only ones who don’t notice.  
I want need more chubby Candy.

@HJSDGCE  
Are you a guy or a girl?  
I’m just curious.

@Chapelseed  
|| The part I noticed most was Candy with a new pink hair streak and her subtle cleavage. The last three panels were nice too.||

@Dirty Bit  
I’m hispanic and 5’2” or maybe I’m 5’1” I can’t remember but I’m at least 5”.
Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
Hey, remember that off-hand joke in “Dipper and Mabel vs the Future” where Grunkle Stan mentions receiving a mail-order ponytail in a week and explains he’s “going through a phase”? Can’t believe it took me so long to realize the dark implication behind it: at this point Ford was still planning to kick out Stan after the summer ended; Stan was ordering a disguise to begin a new identity!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide