EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
full  
this is just about one of the coolest things i’ve ever seen

it’s perfect, right down to the Giffany Harime
MadMachinist

Alright.  
So, Steven Universe will be returning in June, but as of late, I’ve been giving the show a break, and I’ve since been looking to this one. I haven’t seen any episodes yet, but I know about most of the characters, and I will definitely be watching the whole series once I have the time.  
But as for my purpose in this thread, a bit of a ritual I do before I go balls-deep into a new show is scout out awesome, high-quality fanart. So my humble request is this: can any of you be so kind as to post artsy, skillful GF fanart on this thread to get my picture folder going?  
Much obliged if you do so. :)
lasty
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

dead to you
@MadMachinist  
Dirty Bit has a point, the best way to watch Gravity Falls is to let every moment surprise you. But since you already know some of the characters, there is some spoiler-free art out there. Art like:  
full  
full  
full  
full
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Hi everybody!

Heard this is one of the best cartoons in today’s modern age, so I’m going to binge watch it. Start to finish.

Don’t care too much about spoilers (for example, I already know Grunkle Stan isn’t actually his real name, it’s actually his long-lost brother, who happens to be the mysterious “Author of the Books”), but try not to spoil too much, especially since I’m going to be writing about my reactions on each episode.

As for the codes, well, they’ve already been figured out, right? I mean, Weirdmageddon was the series finale, wasn’t it? Is it alright if I just say “I saw X code in today’s episode, what’s it translate to?” and you can just tell me?
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
So, questions of mine have been answered by the wiki.

What’s that weird whispering at the end of the theme?

It’s a backwards message telling people how to solve the end-of-episode cryptogram.

And the other codes?

Wiki.

Also, are we sure the Pines siblings’ parents are still alive? They seem like they rely on each other a lot more than usual siblings. I can definitely see why fans like to ship them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide