The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Frostwolf123
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Cyborg_pony

Oh for fucks sake.

Did that argument ever make sense? How many times have we heard this repeated? Some people on the internet said shit. Not even anyone you can fucking name, just people. All of a group is wrong because of anonymous threats? And that discredits what now? We’re still getting this?

I expect this from the fanatics who have apparently dedicated their lives to slandering Gamergate, but this chump has no excuse.

Even if it was actually true, that logic doesn’t work. That’s exactly like saying “black people are all criminals. I know because a black guy mugged my sister once”. The exact same “you’re all guilty of the crimes of everyone like you” chicken shit horse crap we’re all taught is wrong in pre school!

This would be like letting Nixon off because some hippie who didn’t like him made a threat. “Well you can’t deny, some people in the anti Nixon camp have made threats, no question of ethics or corruption is worth that.” There’s no logic there.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@441TheSecond  
I’m not wasting my time on a moron white knight that say “Well, I’ve not followed the story at all, but GamerGaters are sexists!”  
THen again, that’s usually how the other side works. It strings people along with false information and cherry picking to make their argument the right one.  
I’m only calling him a white knight, because even he says he doesn’t know about Any of these people or their arguments, but supports them souly on what genitals they have.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Cyborg_pony  
Care he provide actual evidence of these “harassment and rape threats” by the Gamergate side, and not just second hand shit spewed out by mainstream shill media?  
Because our side is able to provide bountiful amount of evidence of abusive tactics used by the other side, including evidence of SJWs lying to the media.

Secondly, what defines as “Hatespeech”!?
Exhumed Legume
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Weirdo
Yeah, I’m going with GRRM probably being blissfully oblivious and misinformed when it comes to GamerGate, Sad Puppies and SocJus, at least for now…

@Background Pony #C152  
A nomination slate in the Hugo awards – this is their third year, if I’m not mistaken – basically dedicated to nominating books by authors outside an alleged insider clique, chosen for quality rather than their authors’ political views.  
Basically, GamerGate for science-/speculative fiction literature. Or maybe GamerGate’s the Sad Puppies of gaming…

@SeraphimDawn  
Secondly, what defines as “Hatespeech”!?
Anything not in line with Social Justice, of course.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Why is it, that most ordinary people are able to see through the shit spewed by SJWs? But many, not all, big name celebrity figures happily believe and drink the Kool-aid the mainstream media pissing out? You’d think they know better right?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@SeraphimDawn  
No, they have to make a gamble on the health of their precious image.

And, let’s just say we’re like the Helghast in this scenario. As right as we are, we still look too evil to side with for most.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide