Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #052D
Tracy did not need to make this cat so fuckable.

Legit, every time I see her and her cute smug face, I just wanna pin her down, take her clothes off, kiss her nude little body all over, and make tender sweet love to her all through the night.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
I like to masturbate in padding. Rearze training is my preffered. Makes cleanup a breaze. Though I also have a water sports fetish. I will wear a disposable adult diaper under the cloth.
While my AB side is not sexual my DL side is. I kind of want to video it and post it to a kink community. Though I am not sure if I am willing to fallow through.
Thats my experience for ya.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
Except I never asked if anyone understood. I was just being very open about my sexual side.
I persionally don’t get bdsm. Yet, I ignore those parts of these nsfw threads.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
Chastity is where your genitals are locked up. I was never into that sort of thing. You actually don’t need it in a diaper.
I persionally get satisfied easily with masturbating in a dry rearze training padding. The type you can wash and re-use.
The diapers I like are kind of pricey. Plus, I don’t like filling my trash quickly with them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide