SELAMAT PAGI
Why did Splatoon multiplayer get so impossible >_>

I’ve been on the worst losing streak for an eternity
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
@igotnopicks  
I use the Aerospray and we still lose 80% of the time

I’ve noticed that whoever takes the middle immediately is destined to win, or if a team takes it over within the last 20 seconds they can win that way too

The middle part of a match rarely matters in the long run
RIG
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Five Nights at Freddy's thread
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Anti-Normies
You know, my cousin has WiiU and i just discovered that it can have different accounts with their own saves for games…  
But i am jobless at the moment (i am waiting for my graduation papers, this stuff take a while) and i have to pay my internet bill next week…
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
The leaks are starting
full

BE RIGHT BACK BUYING A FUCKING MARIO AMIIBO

Oh my god why not just make it DLC! No, Please! Don’t hook all this good shit to these near impossible to find things Nintendo! I mean at least this is Mario.

You can find him anywhere, but still.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@SquiggyBomb  
Oddly all of the fight before that last part, and by that I mean the last time you do the volley, I found oddly easier with the splat charger then when I did the fight with the hero shot, just the last volley is somehow harder with the splat charger.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide