Splatoon thread

Mori
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

That "Boop Edit" guy
@igotnopicks
I often see posts of players in the plaza that say they still haven’t finished the season’s catalog yet, a few weeks before the next season.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
I’m not playing Sploon 3 currently.
Let’s see what the news cycle is for the game right now is while I’m waiting for the new update.
Mori
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

That "Boop Edit" guy
@igotnopicks
TV:“It is now a sad fact, within the next 3 hours, a giant meteor will hit your planet and destroy all life. … again.”
Shiver casually watches tv, drinking matcha, wearing blue pyjamas and shark slipeprs
Frye burst into the room, butt naked.
Frye:“I’m gonna steal a bus, rob the MakoMart, and put my head into the chocolate fountain at the all-you-can-sweet buffet! Wanna join me?”
Shiver:”… nah, I’m good.”
Fry:”… say, where is Big Man?”
Big Man is standing ontop of Crableg Capital, holding a baseball bat, ready to strike, focusing on the giant ball of fire approaching from the sky.
Big Man:“AY!! (BRING IT ON!)”
Mori
Non-Fungible Trixie -

That "Boop Edit" guy
In know the voting has just started, but so far from what I saw, who I fought against and aside, and what my friendlist voted, no one voted for Fry’s bucket list.
I expected to be one of the few that decided to go out like a candle while the mayority either decide to be the main character or go doing The Purge, but seemingly most just want to stay home when The Event finally happens.
Mori
Non-Fungible Trixie -

That "Boop Edit" guy
I’m not sure how likely it is to get one, and I’m also sure they mad it less likely to get since the last Frost Season or my luck is running low, but I managed to get two x10 battles in a row, and won both times with the same team!
Like, x10 battle, and then another one right after.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Monado User
Anyways I joined Big Man.
So I think Big Man or Frye have this win.
Shiver has the popularity which means they get to face off against each other more.
Mori
Non-Fungible Trixie -

That "Boop Edit" guy
@igotnopicks
I have to say, as Team Shiver I encouter Team Frye and Big Man often.
I have some, but only some mirror matches, and most battles are against Team Big Man, but I had more mirror matches in Team Sweet.
Mori
Non-Fungible Trixie -

That "Boop Edit" guy
@igotnopicks
Played for three or four hours so far, only two or three mirror matches.
In past Splatfests I had more of those in tripple. I’m surprised.
Mori
Non-Fungible Trixie -

That "Boop Edit" guy
No wonder why I rarely had mirror matches!
Everyone but me and my friends voted for either Shiver and Big Man!
Posted Report
igotnopicks

Monado User
@Mori
The Japanese Exclusive one is not the one that we really want out here in the West. She really should have won one by now. After all this game has been out for 2 years and she has 2 wins total, not counting the Japan only Splatfests.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide