Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
With High School Musical suddenly being cool to like again due to nostalgia, what other crappy kids’ movies do you think will become popular again after they pass the ten-year mark? In 2020, will we be seeing The Last Airbender go trending on Tumblr?
Nightweaver20xx
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@BadgingBadger  
Hmm, well they do speak English, unless they speak Gaelic, which some do. I find it hard to really describe an Irish accent. I guess you could say they speak in a lilting or higher-pitched voice than others? It’s one of those accents you can immediately place, but you can’t really describe. ~
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@YetAnotherBrony  
Well, I’m just wondering. Most people had forgotten about the HSM movies or admitted that they were crap until 2016, when they went trending on Tumblr due to being past the point of nostalgia (ten years). Suspiciously enough, no less than a month afterwards, a fourth sequel was announced to that series which had been dormant for so long already. So now I’m wondering: Does this mean that Camp Rock and Hannah Montana will become popular again?
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@igotnopicks  
I mean. Nick and Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato have made comebacks without the help of Camp Rock. (Though granted, it’s probably too late for Miley “Where’s My F**king Brain?” Cyrus to make a comeback as Hannah Montana.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide