Derpibooru Community Collab is back! Join our annual collaborative mega-picture featuring your characters. Learn more here.

Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

The Crystal Artist
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Artist -

Optimism (and ears) ftw!
I don’t mean this too seriously, its kinda stupid and randomly came to my mind and I may forget about it later so yeah…. But it might make a cool AU or something like that.
The reason why Jazz from MLP G5 keeps losing her ears is…
She has mismatched ears. One’s smaller than the other (or they are both small) so she styles her mane in a way where one of them are hidden (And the animators forget) because when she was younger she was teased for her weird ears
Would be interesting to have a character with a disability in G5. I don’t think we have any yet(?)
Jade Kitsune
Hot Dog! - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

OCs owned: 6
One of my favorite theories was from “Blair Witch Project”: The “witch” never existed and the whole movie was a plot for Mike and Josh to kill Heather… not sure why, but at least there wasn’t anything supernatural going on and this made more sense regarding the ending.
The Crystal Artist
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Artist -

Optimism (and ears) ftw!
Just taking the first or last letters of certain pony names and making them into words
The M6:
Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity-
TARRFP
TRARFT
THYKYE
CMC:
SAS
OME
M5:
SHIPZ
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@NitroFury
Lincoln: What if we put the transmission buttons right next to the touchscreen so you can press them by accident?
Acura: What if we made the transmission buttons take up half the center console for no reason?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide