Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Emerald Tanuki
Like maybe it has a different tone or approach that feels contradictory to the original property.
Like the 2016 Ghostbusters I heard has a wacky tone that does carry the same deadpan spirit of the 1984 Ghostbusters.
Remakes often give the same aesthetic but without the spirit that made it good to begin with.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Huh, go figure. Turns out my situation was concluded to be the deliverer dropping off the food at the wrong address, so now I have a bunch of free gluten-free food, minus a completely melted tub of ice cream that spilt on my porch.
Yay?
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Definitely SSSniper Wolf. Doxxing somebody and showing up at their door, only to later play it off as a joke, complete with a shitty apology or lack thereof, is just awful.
Page 160, in which a venue is chosen

Can’t help but feel bad for Tamberlane and Milo in this situation. Also, the bunny on the left kinda looks like Ashley.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide