Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Deactivated Account

forgets everything
@igotnopicks
Hm. I think Bubba Wallace should apologize just to defuse the tension. “My Bad, I overreacted.” is sufficient. Pride has no place during these tense times (I don’t mean pride as in the rainbow thingy)

It wouldn’t be enough for me. Someone lying about racism needs to be charged.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Genevamode  
Was he lying or was he legit mistaken? If I was in a paranoid-mode and saw what looked like a noose I wouldn’t be lying, I’d be mistaken. I don’t think this Bubba case is like that stupid picture where a Rabbi was painting nazi symbols on synagogues to start some shit.

Start with “My bad” and go from there. Swallow your prides and exercise patience for a while. Let things simmer down instead of cranking up further to boiling point. This ain’t no political race–I REFUSE to make this some political race to get some voter’s trust.

If he ends up actually LYING, like that case with what’s his name black french guy that falsely claimed to have gotten jumped by a couple of MAGA dudes, at 2 in the morning, then he’ll get called out by EVERYBODY and his days showing up in public is over. Nobody cries wolf and gets away with it. Nobody’s got no sympathy for liars who lie for clout.

But that’s for later.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Genevamode

It was a legit braided noose knot, white straw rope.

A door tie could easily be a peice of rope with some duct tape on the end, trust the redneck on this one cause I’ve made a few.

No one I know who has ever made a door tie has made it into a perfectly shaped noose knot. Because a noose knot is meant to constrict when pressure is applied to the underside. Not exactly what you want in a handle.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Genevamode  
I have Parosmia. Confirmed I have it now. It’s a condition that I would describe as “smell blindness.” I legit mistake certain smells now. I didn’t have this condition before.

So don’t go be telling me “how the hell does an adult smell rotten-lime and nutmeg from what is clearly mint” because I do. It gets worse when I’m paranoid and where I expect the smell to show up, it does.

I also, mistake everything every time because I’m a beginner artist and when I go into deconstruction mode I make myself see shapes and color while breaking it down. I can squint and see a silhouette of big shapes that is different from when I see the details. It’s actually crucial to deconstructing a scene into manage-able chunks–ones I can build on.

So I’d rather you not assume anything and say stuff like how the hell does an adult and just go with what he claimed. If he was found lying they gonna found out sooner than later, anyway. Your experience isn’t his experience.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Kiryu-Chan  
That’s…Ugh.  
I don’t even have to go into imagination mode to see how I can like, slide my head around the loop, and let my neck support my entire 180lbs of bodyweight.

Dude was prolly mistaken, then. “My Bad, I was paranoid and seeing things” is probably more likely. Again, if he was cryin wolf the public will hang im for real, and nobody would feel sorry.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Latecomer  
prolly not. I woulda let him go if had said “soz bro I under no obligation to aid this bih” but then he had to make that saved up tax dolla comment. hopefully as a joke.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Angrybrony  
They said the rope was already tied like that before the garage was assigned to Bubba Wallace and thus the fact it looks like a lynching noose was merely an unfortunate coincidence and not at all a racist threat.
Background Pony #F261
@Kiryu-Chan  
Door pull, and not uncommon. I can see the confusion though. The real problem was NASCAR not quickly realizing it since this had been there for awhile.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Angrybrony  
Story was, he was informed by Nascar that a hate crime was prolly committed. A Nascar crew member saw the door pull in the garage assinged to the black driver and didn’t put two and two together and reported it to higher-ups. Nascar president heard that story and so called Bubba Wallace to his office to personally tell him about it.

So the FBI launched an investigation, and it turned out a dud. It was a non-issue.

Now El Presidente del Estados Unidos wants Bubba to apologize if not admit to lying.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Someone in the garage saw something that isn’t there and jumped the gun, prompting an investigation. It’s a door pull rope. nothing more. It was a genuine false alarm. Best thing to do is to move on and not try make it into an issue, tbh.

Credit to Nascar for taking racism allegations seriously.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide