Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The cultural damage this new form of communism has done to our culture is massive. We are now cucked by ourselves. I remember popular culture in the late 80s and 90s. 2000s. It was fun. Actually surprisingly diverse. Saw a nonwhite character? Thought nothing of it. Women in different roles, sometimes victims and sometimes action heroes? Cool. Then it started to turn. Why is everthing so dark and gritty? Why are the shows I am watching hating me? Why did all the men suddenly start to suck? Then I became aware of Gamergate. I studied it and realized what had happened. The communists had infiltrated everything they could. And since then most things sucks. Rare is the enjoyable piece of media without the cancer in it. Now its in politics too. God help us all when they take over fully. Hopefully I am dead from old age or completely senile by then and drooling my days away looking at an old gamecover…
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@silbasa  
Who are ‘they’ and what is wrong with the countries they came from when you’re talking about American citizens. Because since we’re talking about American citizens (we’re talking about American citizens here, right?) his sounds a lot like Trump saying that actual American citizens should ‘go back’ to the countries they were born in, so, you’re going to have to excuse me, but that sounds pretty bigotted, because you’re associating people with ‘where they came from’, when we’re talking about people who are Americans from America. So - what’s the problem with America?

And if you’re talking about other countries and people immigrating from them, what was so great about Ireland or Germany or any of the places that people came from in the 40’s and 50’s?

Why are ‘they’ ok when they countries a lot of them came from where shit when they left those countries, and why ‘they’ not ok today?

Will these new majority groups value democracy and anti racism to the insance degree so called “white” people do today?

Personally, in my experience, they will value those things significantly more than native-born Americans do.

I mean - do you trust information from the The Bush Center?

Immigrants enter the United States with dreams of a better life for themselves and their families. Rather than posing a threat to our democracy, they reinforce and enrich the values that make America the country it is.

Or is that just pro-minority propaganda or something like that?

@Metro_Offset  
Because white populations are on a decline worldwide … A death rattle is something coming to the end of its life.

You are talking about the end of white majority. The ‘death rattle’ is the end of whites being a majority in some countries, or being a minority with majority power.

If the ‘white populations’ of the Earth is going to utterly cease to exist because it isn’t a majority then they don’t sound like something worth fighting for.

I’ll also get my identity denied to me

Wow this is starting to sound like so sort of QAnon “white genocide/white extinction/white replacement conspiracy”. How is ‘your identity’ being ‘denied’ to you?

with the destruction of the white minority comes the destruction of American Culture and the crumbling of America itself as the wheels of the multi-racial experiment come off.

So, if whites are not the majority then American culture is destroyed, and America itself will crumble.

Ok, ok … right. Gotcha.

So if we want to save American culture or make sure that America continues to exist we have to make sure that whites stay the majority.

Gotcha.

full
Background Pony #0106
@Armagedonus  
Resorting to using one’s anonymity status as a gotcha is a sure sign of being out of arguments. Once more, with intellectual honesty.
Metro_Offset
Duck - Ducks should be a majority on Derpi and thus in charge.

@Derpy Whooves  
I’m talking about an exponential decline. And I think its worth fighting for because its part of my identity and that of my ancestors, white people built this country.

Well as an example of it being denied, Violet, one of the posters here denied white was a race. Magpul not only said being white is a negative thing but also suggested maybe whites should be genocided for all the harm we’ve done. ‘White’ as a racial term is frequently denied to be a race, in fact its pretty mainstream to say it doesn’t exist at all or that ‘whiteness’ should be abolished or that white culture is bad. You see this pretty much everywhere, from mainstream politicians to news media outlet pieces. ‘White’ is overwhelmingly only brought up as something negative. Very different to ‘black’.

if whites are not the majority then American culture is destroyed, and America itself will crumble.

Most mainstream American culture is white culture. And yeah, you laugh, but do you think the multiracial system is working in America and do you think its improving?
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Derpy Whooves  
Ahh! The “who are they?” question defence. Excellent parry sir. Excellent. I am specifically talking about “non white” americans!

@Angrybrony  
You dont have much other than insults and cuss words to contribute with. I find your limited repertoire dull sir.
Background Pony #0106
@silbasa  
And we find it uncouth of you to constantly shit this place up with nonsense and dishonesty.

@Sky2000  
Hey, now, there’s a good sized set of Georgians who aren’t brainwashed by the conservative kakistocracy machine.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Sky2000  
No. We are naturally more comfortable with people not to different than ourselves. That goes for any culture or color. Does not mean one is better than the other.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide